Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would never claim that they are better suited to counsel blacks...never. There are many black women in the sociology/psychology fields...there should be more academic and real life research and development on healing black families from generational dysfunction.

And what are these factors in the mindset of the black community that lead to generational dysfunction? :jbhmm:

I'm going to keep asking because I dont think you understand how important it is to conversation that you answer this question

She's just gonna keep ignoring you.
Why so we feed trolls in here? Ignore that bytch.
Brehs... you're right. :wow:

I'm wasting my time here... i'm out :snoop:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree that resources play a part but I disagree that its the sole problem.
But one can argue that the fukked up values is directly linked to lack of resources in a capitalistic society no?:ld:

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
See this shyt on dating websites all the time. The only reason they do it is so they can seem "exotic" to get chose. Can't fully blame it on them when all you see in music videos are "exotic" chicks and in the media "black" women are now mostly being replaced by biracial women.

:yeshrug:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
dude your'e a loser.... Im a Nigerian and proud, Divorce rates are low in my culture,

you obviously seem to be in awe of the white man because a loser like you actually seems to need proof that blacks are better than them at relationships...

you are always going to be a second class citizen because its abundantly clear that you have a slave mentality.... its people like you that are holding African Americans back....

why do you assume to speak on behalf of all of them just because your own situation is fukked up.... fix up and get some damn pride

I am more pride in my pink than a good many of these folks you are trying to cape for. @Deluuxe made a relevant point about other blacks imitating the degenerate portion of HipHop culture because of the cool factor. I can't speak for Nigeria but in Togo and Congo there's an increasing problem with young girls (outside of rape) being pregnant and no father being around. Has it reached the levels of other black cultures no....but is an increasing proble especially in the villages. So ya no...

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
And what are these factors in the mindset of the black community that lead to generational dysfunction? :jbhmm:

I'm going to keep asking because I dont think you understand how important it is to conversation that you answer this question

Brehs... you're right. :wow:

I'm wasting my time here... i'm out :snoop:
She can't refute your argument fam. Just take it as a win.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
The message wasn't drowned out. It was questioned (as it should have been) with no valid response.
It's one thing to raise concern about issues in the mindset our community, its a completely different thing to claim that these issues are solely the result of us being black.

Anyone who subscribes to this level of reasoning needs to graduate from middle school.

I need to read more of her responses, but with the initial post... I don't see any falsehoods...

I've identified the decline of family in the black community as a strong reason for some of the problems we face.

It's incredibly relevant. Then I see post about how she needs to be d!cked down get dapped...But what does that have to do with the valid message? It's truth to what she's saying...

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I would never claim that they are better suited to counsel blacks...never. There are many black women in the sociology/psychology fields...there should be more academic and real life research and development on healing black families from generational dysfunction.
And it needs to be done on two fronts, it must be a group effort. We work from the top down by counseling adults, getting them to come to terms with whatever may trouble them. And it needs to be done from the bottom up, teaching children from the jump that they are powerful beyond measure and everything they see in the media is not real. We know it's not real, but there's still a hook it media that works on our subconscious, and we accepted it as "real". We need a better definition of what love is and show that to ourselves and each other. Then we wouldn't have to too much have debates like this.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
And what is the point of you posting such a thread on thecoli.com at 7am?

Now that I think about it, never have I once seen you post anything positive about black people.
:ohhh:

I've been said that the OP isn't a black woman period. I guarantee its a white troll named Thad, but folks stay covering their ears despite the same poster has referred to black men as "monkeys."
The subtle trolling all of a sudden isn't so subtle now.
He uses every trick in the book, down to the excessive use of "our." Dude has been trolling.
I mean, mf'er just said black people need counseling. Who do you think he's insinuating to counsel them?
But like @blackestofpanthers said at the beginning of the thread, folks were caping for him.
I promise you OP couldn't produce a proof photo time stamped because the person in that avatar has no idea this place exist.
nikkas are being trolled supremely by the same "inherent" folks they talk about daily and are too stupid to realize it or do anything about it.
Yall formed like voltron and ran @Strawberry off real quick, tho. How ironic that the coli they've been cosigning her socially reclusive brother for over a year, tho.
:sas1:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
But one can argue that the fukked up values is directly linked to lack of resources in a capitalistic society no?:ld:
Money has always existed and will continue to exist. People can complain about capitlism but unless you have another way to run an economy than it/s a copout excuse.

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can I ask why marriage is used as a measuring stick in successful relationships??? Do you know the origin of marriage and what it actually pertains to??

As far as relationship issues it's a people thing not a black thing.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need to read more of her responses, but with the initial post... I don't see any falsehoods...

I've identified the decline of family in the black community as a strong reason for some of the problems we face.

It's incredibly relevant. Then I see post about how she needs to be d!cked down get dapped...But what does that have to do with the valid message? It's truth to what she's saying...

Fam... I like you as a poster, but you are putting the cart before the horse here.

You say you have identified the decline of the family importance in the black community... we need factors and reasons WHY other than "being black"
Until you discuss these factors, you are really not talking about anything at all, just 17 pages of nonsense :manny:

But as I said above, i'm out. You can try to get something real from @Yup if you want, but this feels like a waste of time to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.