Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I believe many of us are too quick to physically chastise our children. And there is a proven correlation between child abuse and lower intelligence.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Have you ever studied rearing within specific social classes and not based on ethnicity? I doubt you have. It's easy to make a thread like this, typing up 2-4 broken sentences and claiming you have an argument worth debating. I can make a thread on a board where majority of the poster are white. I can title the thread "(Lower class) Caucasians suck at parenting and relationships," and then go on to say I have seen too many drug addicted whites that have left their children in dumpsters or worse. That thread will only lead to bickering back and forth with no real evidence, just first-hand experiences. Considering the little effort you put into the title and the original post, I can only assume you created this thread to either troll or you are delusional enough to actually believe you have a sound argument in the original post.

edit: I really despise posters like you, OP. Instead of trying to help fix a problem you see within your community, you come to the Misc. section of a forum to start arguments.
So the relationship threads and the folks who talk about money are respective relationship coaches and economists lol. Your argument that I cant pinpoint that blacks need to seek to counseling and coaching to help improve their relationships is franly ludicrous argument considering where we are. Where are these stats and articles on the numerous topics that are created every day on here. You not liking the title is one thing but your argument is very weak here.. I feel strongly on the subject and I make no qualms about it.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Some of us really need relationship counselling/coaching because we seriously suck at it. People think that sexing is all it takes to maintain a relationship.

I see far more effort made by whites to bond outside of sex. Actually doing activities that bring each other closer.

As for kids....seen too many black people not treat their children as an investment and raise them to serve them. If you are not investing in child's future and parenting your child as a team than you are expediating another statistic.
You deserve a neg for this one.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
So the relationship threads and the folks who talk about money are respective relationship coaches and economists lol. Your argument that I cant pinpoint that blacks need to seek to counseling and coaching to help improve their relationships is franly ludicrous argument considering where we are. Where are these stats and articles on the numerous topics that are created every day on here. You not liking the title is one thing but your argument is very weak here.. I feel strongly on the subject and I make no qualms about it.

What in the hell are you talking about? The point of my post, if you bothered to read it clearly was that your thread was either a troll (see the new thread title) based on the little effort you put into it or just you being delusional. Did I say the threads which give perspective on other topics are accurate? No, I did not. You feeling strongly about the topic doesn't make your point right.

Edit: If your next reply is structured like the reply I'm currently responding to, don't bother typing it. It won't receive a reply.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Yes efforts to bond somehow translate to claiming whites parent their children better. Fix your comprehension skills.
Yo you need to get out more since u only see whites doing shyt u c00n.blk people do the same shyt u need to travel once u get out of your parents house....

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol:

if a regular black guy asked these questions or did any of this stuff, they would have been slapped in the face, jumped or stabbed

:mjlol::mjlol:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@Always-Right Liggins

If you could give us more poll options ....
THATD-BE-GREAT-szwsqb.jpg

:deadmanny:

@

this being in the Bushes

:russ::russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.