Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The first page is what you deem constructive conversation.

Are you telling me that the first page was constructive conversation based on having factors?
Or are you being sarcastic and telling me that it wasn't but that someone like me would think that it was?

Once again @Yup, I legit don't understand your post :leostare:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I don't understand how it is trolling to say that many black people suck at relationships and need to sincerely consider counselling/coaching for how to maintain black household and raise black children. Are we so up our own arse that we cannot acknowledge that?
The question is, how many black people do you interact with on a day to day basis?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Havent read the thread and wont but im wondering why threads like this that bash black ppl are allowed to stay in TLR while the positive ones that educate gets banished to The Root. Ive asked this multiple times. Strange:francis:

@ridedolo
Because many people have no interest in positive threads. The culprits always show up in these negative threads. Yet proclaim that they are above it. :yeshrug:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Are you telling me that the first page was constructive conversation based on having factors?
Or are you being sarcastic and telling me that it wasn't but that someone like me would think that it was?

Once again @Yup, I legit don't understand your post :leostare:
I am asking was the first page of replies what you deem constructive conversation?

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
like I said slave mentality.... only an illiterate or cac uses one African country to compare to another , Christ your'e brainwashed... you might as well compare France to the USA dummy...

idolise white relationships where a child puts his elderly parents in a retirement home rather than look after them... unheard of where Im from

you people are losers.... always referencing the next man... 'why cant we be like the white man, why cant we be like the Asians, the Jews/ mexicans"..

lost motherfukkers always trying to look up to someone else... you aint got any pride so stfu...

Ive never aspired to be like any other race other than black, you wanna keep on treating the white man like hes your demi-God go ahead....

just know that he wontrespect you for it

People back home don't even identity with 'Black'.

It's redundant.

Where ever I go to huge African weddings or parties I'm not surrounded by what OP is saying...

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am asking was the first page of replies what you deem constructive conversation?

Nope, but that was 100% impossible because you did not present a logical argument. Your OP and Title were incendiary flamebait and you never seemed to care to formulate your opinion

You are as much to blame for the fukkery on page as anyone else. If you would have made a good OP, we could have avoided 18 pages of nonsense

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
It just frustrates with me more energy is put to blame whites than genuinely working the rift that so many black couples have in their relationships. A lot of us need serious counselling and coaching.
It's not necessary to always compare us to whites like they are some ideal standard. If you want to have a discussion with the community, then do that. Whites do not always have to be brought up.

State the issue. Figure out why? What is the root cause? Come up with solutions. Also, again same issue @Urchin had was constant generalization. There are many people with families like @kaldurahm's who have supportive healthy relationships who are not immigrants. If all you have are statistics and you don't pair them with real life experiences you are just regurgitating white media propaganda.

If you really are Canadian, that brings up another issue that comes up a lot. Your view is limited yet you project it onto the whole.

Yall really are trolls because you write things knowing there will be a negative reaction. You don't write considering your audience, so what's the point? You make people unwilling to hear your argument. You might as well stop or adjust.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Nope, but that was 100% impossible because you did not present a logical argument.

You are as much to blame for the fukkery on page as anyone else. If you would have made a good OP, we could have avoided 18 pages of nonsense

Logical argument for what rehashing what everyone know to be true?I have posted plenty of stats, if people want to not hear the truth than no amount of evidence would make them think otherwise. I have posted many stats and article in the past, The same people, making the same argument for their shytty decisions and their a lack of acknowledgement that they are part of the problem.

Again none of the people replying would have any issue if why whites claimed to be sociopaths and pedophiles.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People back home don't even identity with 'Black'.

It's redundant.

Where ever I go to huge African weddings or parties I'm not surrounded by what OP is saying...

dude.... I dont have a problem with OP saying blacks need improvement..

what I have a problem with is that anytime someone makes a thread to highlight an issue where they perceive blacks arent doing something right they always always use the white man as a yardstick to aspire to, and If its not them its the Asians or Jews or Mexicans..

who the hell wants to aspire to be like them? why do these posters have such an inferiority complex? dont they realise that every culture/race/country/religion has its own issues.....

you talk about white relationships? go to a white persons funeral and a black persons funeral of a similar age and see in each case how many people turn out to show their respects...

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
It's not necessary to always compare us to whites like they are some ideal standard. If you want to have a discussion with the community, then do that. Whites do not always have to be brought up.

State the issue. Figure out why? What is the root cause? Come up with solutions. Also, again same issue @Urchin had was constant generalization. There are many people with families like @kaldurahm's who have supportive healthy relationships who are not immigrants. If all you have are statistics and you don't pair them with real life experiences you are just regurgitating white media propaganda.

If you really are Canadian, that brings up another issue that comes up a lot. Your view is limited yet you project it onto the whole.

Yall really are trolls because you write things knowing there will be a negative reaction. You don't write considering your audience, so what's the point? You make people unwilling to hear your argument. You might as well stop or adjust.
I've made my argument pretty clear in posts that I have made and mentioned that counseling and coaching is needed. I can't do anything if people are skipping posts, make stuff up to fit their narrative or flat out disregard, The title was meant to caught attention my post illustarted what I was trying to say.:yeshrug:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Have you ever studied rearing within specific social classes and not based on ethnicity? I doubt you have. It's easy to make a thread like this, typing up 2-4 broken sentences and claiming you have an argument worth debating. I can make a thread on a board where majority of the poster are white. I can title the thread "(Lower class) Caucasians suck at parenting and relationships," and then go on to say I have seen too many drug addicted whites that have left their children in dumpsters or worse. That thread will only lead to bickering back and forth with no real evidence, just first-hand experiences. Considering the little effort you put into the title and the original post, I can only assume you created this thread to either troll or you are delusional enough to actually believe you have a sound argument in the original post.

edit: I really despise posters like you, OP. Instead of trying to help fix a problem you see within your community, you come to the Misc. section of a forum to start arguments.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One of my best lays ever was with an Indian girl. Long black hair all the way down to her ass, weeeet p*ssy and CLEAR caramel skin.

By the way, this thread is a pretty sad example of how over the top racist/xenophobic/fear-mongering the Coli is. No wonder half of you are virgins/incel with all that mistrust and self doubt :mjlol: (Indian women actually love black men for the most part).

Status
Not open for further replies.