• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I believe that's the underlying assumption that is rubbing the posters the wrong way, like there is some essential, genetically ingrained flaw with black people (or more specifically Western black people) that prevents us from "doing right." Obviously there's not, and you can't deny the multitude of causes that lead to the crisis we have had and continue to have, and that is that we through years of policy, violence, psychological warfare and the general division within our ranks, exist in a fractured state.
Never made that claim,,,I clearly stated that we need counselling. Where does genetic fault comes into play.

If whites said that most counsel against pedophilia because it is in higher occurrence community how many of te same poster would be dapping that ish up.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I think you worded your title wrong cuz every parent wants their offspring to do well for themselves. Black parents don't suck at raising children. That's ridiculous and disrespectful. Some try to do the best they can with the little resources that they have which is not always enough.

Plus I've seen middle and upper middle class whites asian and black kids crasH only to have their parents pick em back up and get em back on their feet. If you come from a poor family with no connections and information no matter how well they raised you, if you make one major mistake you might be down and out for the rest of your life.

Why do people assume that money can fix everything? I grew up around poor white/middle class whites/ poor asians/middle class asians. If you are values are not aligned not all the money in the world would change it.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This thread is about how rife dysfunctional relationships exist among black people and how many black children reap because adults are unable to carry a mature relationship to ensure that their kids have better future.

Are you even reading my posts? :why:

I'll ask again, what factors lead to that? The only factor you keep harping on is the color of their skin.
If you are going to put all this energy into having this conversation, you owe it to everyone here (and to yourself) to come with something REAL.

Here, I'll show you how its done, follow my lead.

There is a problem in the Nigerian community (especially in Texas) of men returning home to Nigeria, getting mistresses and leaving their families here.
These men are black. But they aren't doing this BECAUSE they are black.

-Some of these men are doing this to achieve a goal that they never were able to in Nigeria
-Some are doing this due to currency discrepancy between Naira and the US Dollar and they are able to live a comfortable life back home
-Some men were big men, chiefs, Oga's back in Nigeria, and they do not get the respect here that they did back there
-Some women get Americanized and talk to their husbands in a way that would have never have been acceptable in Nigeria, so they leave

I could go on and on. These are what we call FACTORS. If you want to fix a problem with the mentality of our people, you have to look at why that problem persists. Notice how I didn't say "these guys are black, that's why they are leaving their women and kids"

@Yup... you are a grown ass woman, I refuse to believe you cannot comprehend what i'm saying.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Never made that claim,,,I clearly stated that we need counselling. Where does genetic fault comes into play.

Counselling by who?

Which demo will we start from?

I assume poor blacks, no or middle ones too?

Wouldn't it be more practical to address the poor conditions?

Are poor white parents better than poor black parents?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
It is clear that you don't understand that having a modicum of respect has a great impact on how well your message is received.

Did you really think that inflammatory title and disrespectful word choices in your post would open the door to a serious discussion?

The title fit what I felt at the time that I created this thread.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of us really need relationship counselling/coaching because we seriously suck at it. People think that sexing is all it takes to maintain a relationship.

I see far more effort made by whites to bond outside of sex. Actually doing activities that bring each other closer.

As for kids....seen too many black people not treat their children as an investment and raise them to serve them. If you are not investing in child's future and parenting your child as a team than you are expediating another statistic.

when you guys do your self defeatest....we "aint shyt" discussions could you please use the term "African Americans" instead of black people ,

There are black nations all over the world who dont share in you attitude...

The country I come from has a lower divorce rate than the American white people you seem to idolise, so miss the rest of us with your nonsense

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Counselling by who?

Which demo will we start from?

I assume poor blacks, no or middle ones too?

Wouldn't it be more practical to address the poor conditions?

Are poor white parents better than poor black parents?

Counselling by group of professional social workers/relationship counselors/therapists. Communities where cheerlessness are rampant should have school programs to assist with kds who have a very difficult home life.

Those who are in relationships whether cohabiting (which is more likely to be case than married) must seek relationship counselling which would be offered to city programs in cities that are at risk for gang violence and the like.

Poverty is exacerbated when children are raised by parents who have single income. Never claimed that white parents are better parents, they do make better use of resources that is provided.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
when you guys do your self defeatest....we "aint shyt" discussions could you please use the term "African Americans" instead of black people ,

There are black nations all over the world who dont share in you attitude...

The country I come from has a lower divorce rate than the American white people you seem to idolise, so miss the rest of us with your nonsense

If you cant provide proof than stop talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.