Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
These victim mindsetted people don't like self reflection, you always must present their issues to them with them being a victim. They don't like accountability, and reading this thread you can tell their inferiority complex to whites. They measure everything they do with what whites are doing. If whites don't excel in something they tell themselves they don't need to, thats their deflection. Thus they will only be as good as a white person as they constantly live competing with them and make them their standard.

If you worded it differently, like "white supremacy has caused a breakdown of black parenting and relationships" everyone would be nodding their head.
Fam the op was stating how whites are better parents then blacks. She was the one comparing how they are soooo much better first , but that shyt is bullshyt.. white parents are just as bad if not worst. No one is talkin how we dont need to improve, people including myself arejust stating how she compared parenting to whites and claim thr so perfect when they are Farrrrrr from it. just facts you c00n or cac. stop saving this woman..

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yet you cant refute it.
so lets take a stroll down troll street.

if you replaced the title with Americans. it would still be correct.

The reason whites SEEM like they do a better job is because there's a system setup for them to be on top at all times. Black people dont have such a system in their favor. not only that, the very same system white people have is actually a net negative for black people. So before you go comparing apples to snakes. Just remember one side has some serious privilege while the other has less than. you can do all the parenting in the world and the stress of that reality will not die. So get back at me with this very same topic once black folks have equal everything to whites in america. until then.......:camby::trash:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
sh76u.gif
REPPED :laff:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People dont like their stuff to be called out, thats typical. If we are going to do a poll of how many black postes come from single parent household or have a baby mama or cannot seriously commit to a relationship all this will be aparent. Shall we?

You're missing my point completely, I'll rephrase it.

-You make a conclusion based on a single variable "Black"
-You make allusions to how life would be if that variable was changed to "White"
I see far more effort made by whites to bond outside of sex. Actually doing activities that bring each other closer.
-Your entire argument hinges on an identifier being the reason, which makes 0 sense. Let me explain.
Example 1: "I notice that there are a lot of single parent households in my black community"
Example 2. "The reason why all of these people in my community are single parents is because they are black"

Example 1 points out an identifier.
Example 2 uses that identifier as the sole reason for the conclusion.

This is the reasoning of a child (or a racist). I would go further but as I have already stated, I just don't think you are capable of having this discussion seriously. You have already come to your conclusion and you aren't really looking at any actual factors... at all.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
So who's supposed to counsel us? White people? Is a white man or woman going to teach me what to do in the event where my man comes home after being pulled over and searched and handcuffed by a cop just because he "fit a description"? Is a white person going to teach me how to deal with my son being put in special ed just because he wants to run around and play instead of sitting still? Is a white person going to teach me how to react when my teenage daughter comes home and tells me that some old pervert was masturbating in front of her on the bus stop and calling her a chocolate bar, thus fetishizing her? If you want to advocate for counseling, the people doing the counseling need to be privy to the black experience here and abroad.

bush this shyt.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
@Yup I disagree. My parents have been married going on20 years next year. My parents have raise me with nothing but the highest of standards. Hell sex is still a taboo topic and all of us (my sisters & I) are all adults. The other day my momma was curling my hair watching some lame ass Hallmark channel movie about some chick getting married & she told me that marriage isn't about the wedding& getting married it's about staying married. I told her that I agree & that out of her close circle of friends her marriage is the only that is still strong.

The same when it comes to parenting, when I have to help out with my niece I use similiar techniques that was used on me as a kid. From doing homework first after school & encouraging other whenshe feels defeated and letting her know she is loved no matter what. Raised by strong & loving black parents.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Fam the op was stating how whites are better parents then blacks. She was the one comparing how they are soooo much better first , but that shyt is bullshyt.. white parents are just as bad if not worst. No one is talkin how we dont need to improve, people including myself arejust stating how she compared parenting to whites and claim thr so perfect when they are Farrrrrr from it. just facts you c00n or cac. stop saving this woman..
You don't have to lie to kick it. People can easily scroll back to read what I actually wrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.