Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree...all black ppl care want from each other is sex or money

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
When I was lurking @Yup was one of my favorite coli posters but I think she is trolling now or just gets caught up in this Internet black issues nonsense.

I said when I first posted that alot of coli members are not around black people or live in black areas. They tend to base their opinions on black people from entertainment, internet or social media where everything is exaggerated and I believe she is one of them.

Any black person who lives among black people who are atleast middle class wouldn't form that opinion
I don't understand how it is trolling to say that many black people suck at relationships and need to sincerely consider counselling/coaching for how to maintain black household and raise black children. Are we so up our own arse that we cannot acknowledge that?

The Don

The Illest
Daps
Reppin
P-Town
Oh well thats how i feel.
:upsetfavre:I was kinda with you until this point. It's clear that you've either been brainwashed or misled yourself into believing that white people are the perfect picture of family and success. Just like when people talk about how black folks are the main race in prison when in fact white folks make up 65% of the prison population. The fact of the matter is all races have issues in parenting and relationships :ufdup:. Have you never been to a trailer park or the deep country? There's nothing but white folks out there and they're some of the strangest, lawless people you'll ever come across. So you're right that we have issues in parenting and relationships but don't act like we're the only ones by the way.........

NEGGED!!!!!! Raven Symone :pacspit:

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
These victim mindsetted people don't like self reflection, you always must present their issues to them with them being a victim. They don't like accountability, and reading this thread you can tell their inferiority complex to whites. They measure everything they do with what whites are doing. If whites don't excel in something they tell themselves they don't need to, thats their deflection. Thus they will only be as good as a white person as they constantly live competing with them and make them their standard.

If you worded it differently, like "white supremacy has caused a breakdown of black parenting and relationships" everyone would be nodding their head.
yall Canadian posters the worst:mjlol:

Yup dont even live round black ppl thats the funny part:mjlol:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yet everything that yall complain about I see this everyday.

You realize that you cannot use anecdotes as empirical evidence to formulate facts right?

You do see the logical fallacy in that right?

right???

I swear I'm not trying to disrespectful, but I don't think you're capable of having this discussion on a serious level.

I just see you as a troll :manny:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
You realize that you cannot use anecdotes as empirical evidence to formulate facts right?

You do see the logical fallacy in that right?

right???

I swear I'm not trying to disrespectful, but I don't think you're capable of having this discussion on a serious level.

I just see you as a troll :manny:

People dont like their stuff to be called out, thats typical. If we are going to do a poll of how many black postes come from single parent household or have a baby mama or cannot seriously commit to a relationship all this will be aparent. Shall we?

Status
Not open for further replies.