• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
These victim mindsetted people don't like self reflection, you always must present their issues to them with them being a victim. They don't like accountability, and reading this thread you can tell their inferiority complex to whites. They measure everything they do with what whites are doing. If whites don't excel in something they tell themselves they don't need to, thats their deflection. Thus they will only be as good as a white person as they constantly live competing with them and make them their standard.

If you worded it differently, like "white supremacy has caused a breakdown of black parenting and relationships" everyone would be nodding their head.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
go get a white, Asian, Hispanic dude and leave the forum, you hate your people to no end.

Just :camby:

Truth Hurts

Banned
Daps
If you worded it differently, like "white supremacy has caused a breakdown of black parenting and relationships" everyone would be nodding their head.

Except that's not the case. Albeit a troll I do agree with...

I just dont believe in blaming white supremacy to excuse behaviour that we know deep knw deep down have no business partaking.

I agree with this fully, but your other statements can :camby:

What the hell does white people have to do with dudes busting nuts in chicks and then splitting? not just dudes in poverty areas, but dudes with money and the financial means to even take care of their kids are ducking and dodging their responsibilities.

The worst kind of dude to me is one that runs away from what he created and doesn't give two shyts about it. This has zero to do with white people.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree. Especially about relationships. We have no clue how to relate to each other outside of sex a lot of times.

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
They are better than south-east/east Asians but for the most part they are just alright.

In my personal life, I've known some kind ones, known some :mjpls: ones as well.

I agree with those saying that these internet pics are misleading (They are for every group of women, but significantly so for desi's). Most are flabby. The stunners you see online and shyt are major outliers.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Amazing title :dead:
People really defended this poster like she wasn't an OBVIOUS troll.
I try to tell y'all about posters but y'all don't listen :manny:
she either a troll
or the self hate is real :wow:

It's probably the the former, due to the consistency of the content of her style of posting....
It goes like nikkas / black people aint shyt beause blah blah blah white, asian, hispanic men blah blah

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Black people have no relationship problems all my friends are engaged or in serious relationships. Everyone in my family is basically married, single people are focused on careers.

I think you need to log off and go visit an area full of black people who are middle to upper class might I suggest certain parts of houston, DMV mainly PG, or certain parts of ATL

Status
Not open for further replies.