Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Some of us really need relationship counselling/coaching because we seriously suck at it. People think that sexing is all it takes to maintain a relationship.

I see far more effort made by whites to bond outside of sex. Actually doing activities that bring each other closer.

As for kids....seen too many black people not treat their children as an investment and raise them to serve them. If you are not investing in child's future and parenting your child as a team than you are expediating another statistic.

while of course this statement is broad and doesn't fit all you have a point...the high rate of black on black violence/prevalence of drug/criminal culture and high rates for domestic violence all go back to poor parenting and dysfunctional view of romantic relationships...personally i feel should to be a mass movement to address both and improve our community as whole but i'm not holding my breath for that

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Generalizing and saying black parents are bad parents is the most asinine thing I've heard in a while.

While I do believe we as a community need to come together to help those lacking in the area of parenting... We can't just say they are "bad parents" because of lack of parenting from their parents.

I've seen black children come from 2 parent, single parent and homes where their grandparents raised them and they are out here winning.

My parents have been married for 26 years in December. Even though my step daddy is not my biological father he raised me to know that being married and then having babies is the right thing to do. He treats me no different than my brother and sister. They both taught us about hard work and it takes two to make a relationship work.

I've seen plenty of single white mothers. They have crappy ass relationships with their parents. So saying white families have this whole parenting/relationship thing in the bag is far from the truth.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Some of us really need relationship counselling/coaching because we seriously suck at it. People think that sexing is all it takes to maintain a relationship.

I see far more effort made by whites to bond outside of sex. Actually doing activities that bring each other closer.

As for kids....seen too many black people not treat their children as an investment and raise them to serve them. If you are not investing in child's future and parenting your child as a team than you are expediating another statistic.
It's true :mjcry:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
while of course this statement is broad and doesn't fit all you have a point...the high rate of black on black violence/prevalence of drug/criminal culture and high rates for domestic violence all go back to poor parenting and dysfunctional view of romantic relationships...personally i feel should to be a mass movement to address both and improve our community as whole but i'm not holding my breath for that[/QUOTE]
This.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Deflection central. @MoonGoddess how do you propose a solution when people dont want to acknowledgeba problem
Your assuming that they don't know that there is a problem.
Like i said these topics get discussed everyday. There are like 3 threads on the root on the front page calling for accountability from black males alone.
And despite the fact that some of the threads started by these guys about women can get bad there are also constructive criticism that get posted from male posters with no malice.
The issue is that the majority of the board does not take you serious.
So you can post about butterflies and rainbows and the first response will be
:camby: not because people don't like those things but because they don't like you.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Your assuming that they don't know that there is a problem.
Like i said these topics get discussed everyday. There are like 3 threads on the root on the front page calling for accountability from black males alone.
And despite the fact that some of the threads started by these guys about women can get bad there are also constructive criticism that get posted from male posters with no malice.
The issue is that the majority of the board does not take you serious.
So you can post about butterflies and rainbows and the first response will be
:camby: not because people don't like those things but because they don't like you.[/QUOTE]

I know this....never cared. :manny:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Deflection central. @MoonGoddess how do you propose a solution when people dont want to acknowledgeba problem
You lost. You avoided the question and phoned a friend for help..you Fail to acknowledge that it's beyond race and that the problems are in the western society. And why???? because your a troll.... Goodbye I will rejoice when they ban you...

HaterGz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
2016 fukking These Hoes
Amazing title :dead:
People really defended this poster like she wasn't an OBVIOUS troll.
I try to tell y'all about posters but y'all don't listen :manny:

Don't forget their sister hood and thirsty ass super hero's saving theses hoes. Is she even a black girl in real life?

This fake girl on the internet don't know shyt about black people. Writing nonsense and classifying only black people in the world to be terrible parents. This fake girl on the internet don't know shyt about white supremacy and they're history.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
I've done told y'all about these bitter women on here; nothing but anger and misery. I'd bet my life you'd never see a thread like this from someone like @Phoenix_Knightly23, even worse at 7 in god damn morning. :martin: Compare the life of each and you can see why. :sas2:

Oh lord
Guess I gotta read the thread now -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.