Not open for further replies.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
:pachaha:Let your point of reference be movies brehs

:pachaha:who says that

Let my reference point be real life. Blacks barely belive that depression requires more than a prayer and manning up but i am supposed to belive that they seek real counselling in their relationships at reasonable rate?

Anyway you guys can crucify me but the proof is all around us as well as well documented. Didn't feel like sugarcoating.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Some of us really need relationship counselling/coaching because we seriously suck at it. People think that sexing is all it takes to maintain a relationship.

I see far more effort made by whites to bond outside of sex. Actually doing activities that bring each other closer.

As for kids....seen too many black people not treat their children as an investment and raise them to serve them. If you are not investing in child's future and parenting your child as a team than you are expediating another statistic.

Raven Symone, is that you?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Yup has a point but I feel like its mis-placed. Black people dont suck at parenting any worst than any other race, infact I think we do a really good job at it. Even the hoodrats.... Especially for the situation black american's have come up out of in the last 70 years. When it comes to relationships I think its just the culture that is pushed that makes it seem like we suck more than others.

The real culprit is the culture that was created for us buy white people,and perpetuated until this day, we are defined by the 80-and 90's. I can't say this is true for any other race, world wide if you look at popular images of black people its from those era's in the US up until now. We are either, thugs, pimps, athletes, or rappers.

Everyone sucks, I see terrible parents black and white. White people are sneaky @Yup best not to for get that. Not on some "They all plotting to get you" BS either. Its just they dirty laundry usually stays behind closed doors. And the media paints a totally different picture of a dysfunctional black house hold as compared to a white one. Two single mom's that have baby daddy's and one's white an ones black? Guess what? I know in your head you already assuming that the black couple is on some BS and the white couple just "didn't work out"

And thats how the media wants to view it.

When it comes to dating the variety of whats "ok" or "cool" is definitely in white peoples favor. But that ties into white privilege and just the fact that there are more of them. But it doesn't mean they are any better at relationships....They cheat, and screw people over just as much if not more than any other race.

@Yup overall your looking at this one sided, and its probably because your inexperienced tho. Your one step away from adapting that full blown c00nish mentality. For as much as I hate my people sometimes for this vicious tornado we are tossed around in, blinded by and embrace. I love them that much more, every time I see one make it through. I love and hate everything about the black experience growing up in america.(especially growing up all over in multiples hoods) If you use what you learn it can sharpen you for any experiences that you might come up against in your life.

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Yup has a point but I feel like its mis-placed. Black people dont suck at parenting any worst than any other race, infact I think we do a really good job at it. Even the hoodrats.... Especially for the situation black american's have come up out of in the last 70 years. When it comes to relationships I think its just the culture that is pushed that makes it seem like we suck more than others.

The real culprit is the culture that was created for us buy white people,and perpetuated until this day, we are defined by the 80-and 90's. I can't say this is true for any other race, world wide if you look at popular images of black people its from those era's in the US up until now. We are either, thugs, pimps, athletes, or rappers.

Everyone sucks, I see terrible parents black and white. White people are sneaky @Yup best not to for get that. Not on some "They all plotting to get you" BS either. Its just they dirty laundry usually stays behind closed doors. And the media paints a totally different picture of a dysfunctional black house hold as compared to a white one. Two single mom's that have baby daddy's and one's white an ones black? Guess what? I know in your head you already assuming that the black couple is on some BS and the white couple just "didn't work out"

When it comes to dating the variety of whats "ok" or "cool" is definitely in white peoples favor. But that ties into white privilege and just the fact that there are more of them. But it doesn't mean they are any better at relationships....They cheat, and screw people over just as much if not more than any other race.

@Yup overall your looking at this one sided, and its probably because your inexperienced tho. Your one step away from adapting that full blown c00nish mentality. For as much as I hate my people sometimes for this vicious tornado we are tossed around in, blinded by and embrace. I love them that much more, every time I see one make it through. I love and hate everything about the black experience growing up in america.(especially growing up all over in multiples hoods) If you use what you learn it can sharpen you for any experiences that you might come up against in your life.

I agree somewhat - but for the record we are the best parents.... no other race has had to face the challenges we have in my opinion... if the other races had gone through the turmoil which we as a people have historically - I dont think they would have survived...

Just my opinion though....

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree somewhat - but for the record we are the best parents.... no other race has had to face the challenges we have in my opinion... if the other races had gone through the turmoil which we as a people have historically - I dont think they would have survived...

Yeah I dont disagree really. I try not to speak in absolutes but I agree for the most part.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

I care more about black people than a good chunk od these posters. I just dont believe in blaming white supremacy to excuse behaviour that we know deep knw deep down have no business partaking. I have spend time with whites there are dysfunctional whites and there are functional ones. I just feel they are more apt to address internal issues than blacks do on average. My reference point is africans (west and central) and black carribeans.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

I personally disagree.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
A lot are racists on the low usually just the parents tho.

I've dated 3.

Overall their really nice tho.

p*ssy is crazy wet :damn: but they don't know how to really fukk. :mjlol:

Their very boring in general but their open to experiencing new things.

Try to avoid the super americanized ones and find the ones with some balance.

They also cheat. I've fukked my ex multiple times while she was with her new guy :dead:
Funny you say that, cause the only Indian girl I had the chance to smash talked about how her parents were racists. Then fukked me up by talking about how much she loves her boyfriend and within five minutes after that was telling me how she thinks I'm cute and we should hook up. That was back when I had morals so her willing to creep on her boyfriend like that turned me off but she was cute as hell with some big ass titties.

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I personally disagree.

Opinions are like....... you know the rest...
No other race in my opinion has been abused and continues to be abused and still managed to make it through.... we are not perfect but we work with what we have... Some of us need to be re-educated but that again is part and parcel of the abuse suffered in the past... we are a work in progress..... I love my people wholeheartedly....

Status
Not open for further replies.