• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Insulting, yes.

She can easily be shut down if people detail exactly why she's wrong in her assertions. Trolls are so successful because people in threads like these spend more time attacking the person than the arguments.
:ehh:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
What is thr to relate to? what struggle are u bytchING about now? U defend your masters tooth and nail but all humans are capable of the same evil regardless of race...so I'm refuting your statement. Thr are plenty of bad white parents and horrible marriages. If you think the grass is greener hop on white dikk and shut the fukk up forever. U just want to feel validated so u post shyt threads like this in hopes your fellow c00ns rally at your side.

coffee.gif
Deflection central. @MoonGoddess how do you propose a solution when people dont want to acknowledgeba problem

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I agree with you when it comes to the relationship thing but whites are thr most shyt parents ever

I won't claim that whites are better parents but i strongly argue that black people overestimate their parenting style.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Lets measure our track record vs others.
And how the hell can you do that? Oh wait, you can't. So there was no reason to create this thread in the first place unless you enjoy calling out blacks for the same shyt that all humans do..?:jbhmm:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
And how the hell can you do that? Oh wait, you can't. So there was no reason to create this thread in the first place unless you enjoy calling out blacks for the same shyt that all humans do..?:jbhmm:
Actually i can....very easily.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
It rubs me the wrong way when people say "blacks"
Like we're not people.
Thats some shyt i've only heard from a white person.

Yeah, like we all think and behave so damn collectively.

A white dude is allowed to be anything, from zuckerberg, bruce willis to the potus, yet we act like i, you and everyone with melanin is the same. That's insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.