• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Ok but how did you come to this conclusion about black people?

Stats...real life...family/friends. I am not trying to say this for shock value. In every western society black kids are more prone to be raised with one parent.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Yeah, your topics lately have been kinda shyt.
It seems that you act like your coming from a place of genuine concern, but that's not what it feels like.
Im starting to think that you are a troll.
And there is nothing wrong with calling black people out on the messed things that we do, but it seems as if your goal is to shyt on us.
It really doesnt seem like your being honest or genuine with the way you word what you are saying.
And your not the first person to call out black people, parents, men, women whatever. That happens every day on here and your always in the thick of those threads. So i don't know why your acting like these discussions don't happen.
And you should know that the majority of people on here don't respect you so any thread you make will never go in the direction that you want.

I don't think blacks take relationships serious on average. I chose to express uncut/raw. Some dont like it...thats fine. I see more topics discussing white supremacy/economics than discussing how to improve relationships.
Had i made a thread about improving relationships...there would have been two posters and then it would have veen lost in the abyss. Posters gravitate towards negativity yet complain about negativity. :yeshrug:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I don't think blacks take relationships serious on average. I chose to express uncut/raw. Some dont like it...thats fine. I see more topics discussing white supremacy/economics than discussing how to improve relationships.
Had i made a thread about improving relationships...there would have been two posters and then it would have veen lost in the abyss. Posters gravitate towards negativity yet complain about negativity. :yeshrug:
Please do some research on white supremacy because it does in fact affect relationships and how black people see each other.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Some of us really need relationship counselling/coaching because we seriously suck at it. People think that sexing is all it takes to maintain a relationship.

I see far more effort made by whites to bond outside of sex. Actually doing activities that bring each other closer.

As for kids....seen too many black people not treat their children as an investment and raise them to serve them. If you are not investing in child's future and parenting your child as a team than you are expediating another statistic.
U know white people do the same shyt? Like seriously your hate for black people is sick...

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
It rubs me the wrong way when people say "blacks"
Like we're not people.
Thats some shyt i've only heard from a white person.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Different people - one is a dime one is barely meh, one is American one is Canadian, one is black the other is a sambo. It is what it is ... life needs to throw her a bone. I hope she gets a Hebrew Israelite boyfriend or one who's in the NOI to set her straight.
She might just be genuinely miserable and it manifests into her posts.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Yet no one can refute it. A good chunk of posters cant relate to women much less bw.
What is thr to relate to? what struggle are u bytchING about now? U defend your masters tooth and nail but all humans are capable of the same evil regardless of race...so I'm refuting your statement. Thr are plenty of bad white parents and horrible marriages. If you think the grass is greener hop on white dikk and shut the fukk up forever. U just want to feel validated so u post shyt threads like this in hopes your fellow c00ns rally at your side.

coffee.gif

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Different people - one is a dime one is barely meh, one is American one is Canadian, one is black the other is a sambo. It is what it is ... life needs to throw her a bone. I hope she gets a Hebrew Israelite boyfriend or one who's in the NOI to set her straight.

Thanks for the rep. The little girl is of the Nubia people in Egypt. She's such a cutie pie. :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.