Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Yeah, your topics lately have been kinda shyt.
It seems that you act like your coming from a place of genuine concern, but that's not what it feels like.
Im starting to think that you are a troll.
And there is nothing wrong with calling black people out on the messed things that we do, but it seems as if your goal is to shyt on us.
It really doesnt seem like your being honest or genuine with the way you word what you are saying.
And your not the first person to call out black people, parents, men, women whatever. That happens every day on here and your always in the thick of those threads. So i don't know why your acting like these discussions don't happen.
And you should know that the majority of people on here don't respect you so any thread you make will never go in the direction that you want.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I've done told y'all about these bitter women on here; nothing but anger and misery. I'd bet my life you'd never see a thread like this from someone like @Phoenix_Knightly23, even worse at 7 in god damn morning. :martin: Compare the life of each and you can see why. :sas2:

Different people - one is a dime one is barely meh, one is American one is Canadian, one is black the other is a sambo. It is what it is ... life needs to throw her a bone. I hope she gets a Hebrew Israelite boyfriend or one who's in the NOI to set her straight.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
Different people - one is a dime one is barely meh, one is American one is Canadian, one is black the other is a sambo. It is what it is ... life needs to throw her a bone. I hope she gets a Hebrew Israelite boyfriend or one who's in the NOI to set her straight.
One has a life and the other one doesn't. 7 in the god damm morning. :stopitslime::martin:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Your name should be nope!!! Everything you say is :francis:
Yet everything i say can easily verified with stats and real life. Shoot many of you all are a product of the dysfunction i talk about. Funny how people want to walk on eggshells. All people can do is neg and call me a horrible poster. If anyone had something tangible to argue against they would have posted it already.

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It would be impossible to make such a claim in my opinion.... maybe in your circle that was the case but I fail to see how this statement can be substantiated.

Status
Not open for further replies.