• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
There's plenty of statistics to supportbmy assertion. You pulling the statistic card is a straw man argument. And even if i did pull a statistic you guys would call white men propaganda when we both know the amount of dysfunctional relationships that exist among blacks.

And what is the point of you posting such a thread on thecoli.com at 7am?

Now that I think about it, never have I once seen you post anything positive about black people.
:ohhh:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
oh right.
white people do everything so much better
:scust:

any time would be too damn early for this

a select few of yall think youre slick with this "lets discuss some legitimate issue in our community" when you really mean "let me bash bm/bw black people
as a whole" shyt is really tiresome. give it a fukking rest.
Im not here for supposedly Black people to glorify white people whether it be bullshyt like this or the anti bw pro pawg posts.
2 sides of the same damn coin.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
*clicks new posts*

sNqJPQl.jpg

"Too early"

:lupe:

Daps
Yet black children are constantly raised in single parent homes at rate that far exceeds other races. Even african women in canada are more inclined to be single parents in canada. Lets not even talk about US/europe/UK ans its becoming an increasing problem in some afrivan countries. Slice it/dice it anyway you want.

We don't know how to maintain our relationships and keep our kids in two parent households.

Right

Thats why in Europe its Britain, Latvia, Iceland, Estonia that tends to lead in the single parent household department :troll:

You do not know of what you speak.. especially in the UK you wanna talk about these problems but most of these single parent households are white :russ: They combine black people with "other ethnic minorities" (which includes white people that aren't even from the UK) and this group still isnt the majority

So since we're glorifying white people, why are they failing in relationships? Why do they have more single mothers in Europe? Please explain this since I heard that black people suck at parenting and relationships

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Who's us? You legit have issues. Now I see what people were saying about you. Honestly you need to get a life. Must be nice observing black American life all the way from Canada talking shyt.

Second of all, it's 7am, at least wait until like noon. :what:
That's all I'm saying! How the fucc she gonna tell us what the fucc we doing and she's the one who's life is fucced up. We don't have any complaints about our men, our children or our families. Another popped bytch talking crazy.:martin:

Status
Not open for further replies.