• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Who's us? You legit have issues. Now I see what people were saying about you. Honestly you need to get a life. Must be nice observing black American life all the way from Canada talking shyt.

Second of all, it's 7am, at least wait until like noon. :what:
Yet you are posting at 7 am :what:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
My short time here on the coli, I always see us hating and talking down on each other; pointing out flaws and how we fail as black men and women in regards to healthy relationships. Wanted to see if some of yall are actually in or have ever been in a good relationship with someone. Some of yall probably gon front, but we all have had that one chick or for my ladies, that one guy, whom have held us down.

Me and my girl been together since '11. I was in school (Alabama A&M) and slipped got a chick pregnant. Soon afterwards I met my current lady and we became friends but I knew she was feeling me so I told her straight up like yo I got a kid on the way, but me and the babys mom ain't really together like that. She understood and still would drive up to see me (bout a 2-3 hour drive). She would visit often, and even went out her way and mailed me a huge box of baby clothes and items on valentines day. Some time later, the chick miscarried and I was like :mjcry: but then I was like:blessed:. Can't even lie. I was devastated over the miscarriage (it was gon be a girl). But I was happy for another start and I HATED the babys moms anyway. Hooked right up with my girl and she been holding me down ever since. We just hit our 4 year anni today. Show ya boy some love. Ima Black King with a Black Queen. Where yall at?

11138661_1114420605250698_6076235099490181827_n.jpg

Edit: Some throwing me a lil shade for being 4 years in and not married. A wedding is in the future. Just no rush. We just wanna make sure we're financially and spiritually prepared because marriage just isn't saying "I do". I just turned 25 and she's 24. We're working on it fam.
if you must create a thread like this than that tells me.
Did i claim that all blacks suck at relationships...no. I said there are far too many dysfunctional relationships and many need serious coaching.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Yet you are posting at 7 am :what:

You're the one posting nonsense as usual, even at 7am.

In that other thread you were defending a gremlin looking white woman who referred to a black woman as ghetto because in your words "how do we even know she's white just cause she has a white person in her avatar". I never see you talking about white supremacy when it's directed at black people, instead it's this divisive nonsense, talking about the black community in reference to where else but the US. :comeon:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

In that other thread you were defending a gremlin looking white woman who referred to a black woman as ghetto because in your words "how do we even know she's white just cause she has a white person in her avatar". I never see you talking about white supremacy when it's directed at black people, instead it's this divisive nonsense, talking about the black community in reference to where else but the US. :comeon:
Why are you telling me that i am posting at 7 am while posting at am.

Daps
Who's us? You legit have issues. Now I see what people were saying about you. Honestly you need to get a life. Must be nice observing black American life all the way from Canada talking shyt.

Second of all, it's 7am, at least wait until like noon. :what:

I don't even think shes been in an actual relationship but she has the nerve to say that we suck :upsetfavre:

Oh and this is another anti-black man thread, she aint slick

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps

Mostly aimed at black men as she said on page one. Same shyt as brehs who bash black women.

and this thread is from someone who has never even been in a relationship..

Status
Not open for further replies.