• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I don't even think shes been in an actual relationship but she has the nerve to say that we suck :upsetfavre:

Oh and this is another anti-black man thread, she aint slick
Yet black children are constantly raised in single parent homes at rate that far exceeds other races. Even african women in canada are more inclined to be single parents in canada. Lets not even talk about US/europe/UK ans its becoming an increasing problem in some afrivan countries. Slice it/dice it anyway you want.

We don't know how to maintain our relationships and keep our kids in two parent households.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
It just frustrates with me more energy is put to blame whites than genuinely working the rift that so many black couples have in their relationships. A lot of us need serious counselling and coaching.
Counseling and coaching from who?

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of us really need relationship counselling/coaching because we seriously suck at it. People think that sexing is all it takes to maintain a relationship.

I see far more effort made by whites to bond outside of sex. Actually doing activities that bring each other closer.

As for kids....seen too many black people not treat their children as an investment and raise them to serve them. If you are not investing in child's future and parenting your child as a team than you are expediating another statistic.

Really??? Firstly we need to stop looking at white people as an example of how to build a functioning african society.

Think you went overboard with the title though..

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Really??? Firstly we need to stop looking at white people as an example of how to build a functioning african society.

Think you went overboard with the title though..
Oh well thats how i feel.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
There's plenty of statistics to supportbmy assertion. You pulling the statistic card is a straw man argument. And even if i did pull a statistic you guys would call white men propaganda when we both know the amount of dysfunctional relationships that exist among blacks.

Nah, statistics and evidence would actually give your point some remote validity. Cheating and dysfunctional relationships aren't more prevalent in the black community than anywhere else. And the phenomenon of absentee fathers in the black community is the result of social programs that pushed the out the home so mothers could receive benefits. I don't think you have any basis for what you're saying other than being negative

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Nah, statistics and evidence would actually give your point some remote validity. Cheating and dysfunctional relationships aren't more prevalent in the black community than anywhere else. And the phenomenon of absentee fathers in the black community is the result of social programs that pushed the out the home so mothers could receive benefits. I don't think you have any basis for what you're saying other than being negative
Blah blah blah...Caribbean/UK/Europe its thr same shyt.

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh well thats how i feel.

Your entitled to feel how you want but why not think about how to improve the problem if you feel so strongly about it?

Also I think you need to consider other statistics when coming up with your theory.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Your entitled to feel how you want but why not think about how to improve the problem if you feel so strongly about it?

Also I think you need to consider other statistics when coming up with your theory.
I mentioned counselling.

Status
Not open for further replies.