Reppin
Notfit,GA
1119222_o.gif

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
all races have bad parenting and are terrible at relationships. im starting to see a trend of "blacks this" and "blacks that" coming from OP especially.
TLR is rife of racial topics. Yes i talk about black racial topics and its only a problem when i call out black people(black men especially) for their dysfunctional behaviour.

Scarface sniffin cocaine

With a pen im extreme
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
You have a point:ohhh:

The only thing is there are no bad or good parents to start but the ones who choose to do better and learn ways to contribute and help raise a happy child/children..

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
My parents have been married for 23 years and still together. Raised 4 kids 3 of us already having university degrees despite living in a poor environment. They've done everything they can for us all the time.

The same could be said for the vast majority of their friends. For West Africans especially the non westernized ones they are taught to get married before having kids. My father told me that in Ghana all this baby-momma/baby father; single parenting stuff is a foreign concept. The vast majority are married before they have kids.

Black people aren't bad parents, up until the 70s everything was going well for the black family and collective. Society in the west has changed drastically as a result of numerous things and have therefore destroyed the importance of raising a family. We've become even more individualized and selfish; people are having kids for the wrong reasons and at the wrong times.

This is also the reason why I'm sort of open to the idea of an arranged/set-up relationship as my family can discern through bs and put me in a relationship where everyone is on good grounds. Theyll make sure that the girl was raised in a good home, her parents etc... Because her parents are a good deflection of the child.

If I were to go and do this myself, who knows where I would be a couple years after the fact. That's why I take everything my parents say about my future relationships 100% serious

Last edited:

2-Digit

All Star
Daps
Some of us really need relationship counselling/coaching because we seriously suck at it. People think that sexing is all it takes to maintain a relationship.

I see far more effort made by whites to bond outside of sex. Actually doing activities that bring each other closer.

As for kids....seen too many black people not treat their children as an investment and raise them to serve them. If you are not investing in child's future and parenting your child as a team than you are expediating another statistic.

How the fukk are you going to clown a dude feeling down on his luck by being a part of an unplanned pregnancy, and throwing accusations of him not being proud of being the father of a dark-skinned baby, then praise the white man about their "effort" of creating bonds outside of sex (knowing that the majority of the U.S. population in white....the same population that initiates 70% of divorces)???

:scust:Got damn, I do a lot of lurking, but your ridiculous posts over the last few hours makes me want to tell you something I've been wanting to get off of my chest for a while....

large.gif

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
You have a point:ohhh:

The only thing is there are no bad or good parents to start but the ones who choose to do better and learn ways to contribute and help raise a happy child/children..
It just frustrates with me more energy is put to blame whites than genuinely working the rift that so many black couples have in their relationships. A lot of us need serious counselling and coaching.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Yet you cant refute it.

You dumbass motherfukker its pretty easy to refute that stupid ass generalization that you thought made you sound smart when you typed it out. Not a damn thing you said had any statistics or anecdotal evidence. All you said is some stereotypical bullshyt. You're a retarded bytch that think she's smart smh

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
You dumbass motherfukker its pretty easy to refute that stupid ass generalization that you thought made you sound smart when you typed it out. Not a damn thing you said had any statistics or anecdotal evidence. All you said is some stereotypical bullshyt. You're a retarded bytch that think she's smart smh
There's plenty of statistics to supportbmy assertion. You pulling the statistic card is a straw man argument. And even if i did pull a statistic you guys would call white men propaganda when we both know the amount of dysfunctional relationships that exist among blacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.