Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rancor

Pro
Daps
The older ones I have seen are normally kinda ugly honestly but some of the younger ones look amazing. I met one that had an incredibly fat ass, I wanted to marry her for a second.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm from trinidad so I'm used to seeing a lot of them around. Like most others said in here it's really hard to find attractive ones. Back home 1 out of 6 girls would be fairly attractive. They're nice though and the food is amazing, love myself some curry goat. They can also wine and party like no fukking tomorrow.

Their food is terrible (butter chicken is :trash: )and even their curry is not as good as black Carribean people's curry. And most of them can't wine or dance.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have been to southern India a few times and I will say this. The folks in south India the so called original indigenous Indians. A lot of them look like black people.

I mean their skin can be as dark as black folks and they can have very kinky hair. I was at the airport and there was one Indian lady who was probably the most beautiful Indian woman I had ever seen. She looked like she could have been a sista from Atlanta or anywhere else in America. From color to facial features to kinky hair. No lie the only difference between many of the indigenous dark Indians and black folks is they don't have the muscle definition like black people do.

Another thing people base north India and south India by the complexion of Indians. So when I am in south India people actually where coming up to me speaking Hindu and when I look at them crazy they are like oh I see you ain't Indian....:russ:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They're racist towards blacks but like to jack black American swag like Mexicans.

Yep sadly this is all around the world man. You will have some African brothas and sistas who shyt on us and copy our style.

I was in the Middle East and you had Arab dudes walking around with sagging pants and Jordan's on.

I go to China every month and I got Chinese boys on the plan with Yankee hats turned to the side on their head.

Without black Americans these jokers all around the world wouldn't even know what was in fashion. A world full of bitters bitting off of black Americans.

Paul mooney said it best.....the american black man is the most copied man in the world

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot are extremely racist towards non Indians

My boy married one and her family didnt even show up at the wedding

Girl I use to work with was an Indian from Trinidad. Very pretty lady. Anyway she married a black American man (from what she informed me the pairing of Indians and blacks are common there). Her dad who was a dead beat dad who barely was in her life disowned her.

Not only that but he was said to have written her out his will. But check this she said her dad was rich and had babies all over Trinidad with Indian and black women.

Them Indian dudes will fukk all types of chicks but will try to disown or control their women from dating anything but Indian men.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
A lot are racists on the low usually just the parents tho.

I've dated 3.

Overall their really nice tho.

p*ssy is crazy wet :damn: but they don't know how to really fukk. :mjlol:

Their very boring in general but their open to experiencing new things.

Try to avoid the super americanized ones and find the ones with some balance.

They also cheat. I've fukked my ex multiple times while she was with her new guy :dead:

You a cac?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Some of us really need relationship counselling/coaching because we seriously suck at it. People think that sexing is all it takes to maintain a relationship.

I see far more effort made by whites to bond outside of sex. Actually doing activities that bring each other closer.

As for kids....seen too many black people not treat their children as an investment and raise them to serve them. If you are not investing in child's future and parenting your child as a team than you are expediating another statistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.