Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The thought of India itself as the filthiest shyttiest spot on planet earth just puts me off..

Indian women age worse than Cacs and even Latina's..

They look physically weak, like their pelvic bone would fracture in the middle of a rough fukk session..

They hate Blacks, so:camby:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
:gag:

peytonthumbsdown.0.gif

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Like everyone said they age the worst possibly of any race in the world, although technically they are of the Asian race (they look black mixed white :sas2:). In my rank I rate them lowest, especially knowing how racist they are, for the most part. Only a few of them I feel, like the one in Slumdog Millionaire in the OP, and the top notch ones. Most of them imo look dumpy - but then again that could be argued for almost every race / group of people.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
The thought of India itself as the filthiest shyttiest spot on planet earth just puts me off..

They look physically weak, like their pelvic bone would fracture in the middle of a rough fukk session..

Like everyone said they age the worst possibly of any race in the world, although technically they are of the Asian race (they look black mixed white :sas2:). In my rank I rate them lowest, especially knowing how racist they are, for the most part. Only a few of them I feel, like the one in Slumdog Millionaire in the OP, and the top notch ones. Most of them imo look dumpy - but then again that could be argued for almost every race / group of people.
:patrice:Strange, outside of this communtiy, theres not many attractive indian women I know. The rich indians here are probably getting dimes from their country and repopulating their neighbourhood which is warping the way I see indian women.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
:patrice:Strange, outside of this communtiy, theres not many attractive indian women I know. The rich indians here are probably getting dimes from their country and repopulating their neighbourhood which is warping the way I see indian women.
Move to Brampton Canada. But they're a waste of time.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:whew:I live next to a large and wealthy Punjabi communitiy and alot pf their women are dime status. Theyre usually well educated, traditional and submissive too but theyre corny as hell.:banderas:They probably have the best bodies outside of Africa,some of em look like black women with that asian hair

a6f95e67098d4265e22f57c862c59514.jpg

aishwaryabeautyideal.jpg

desi.jpg

11825061-samiksha-singh.jpg

1af74cb72c9a2272587dc177ee168e73.jpg

Indian-women-beauty-secrets.jpg

2A14158500000578-3150960-image-m-12_1436186854247.jpg

2980367_f496.jpg
You took out the best one imo.
Freida-Pinto-Hot-Photo-Shoot-5.jpg

freida_pinto_2800001.jpg

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan

:deadmanny: This breh went in

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
breh...you used as examples nothing but actresses and models....which tend to be the best of the best looking....

average everyday indian women dont look like that breh :francis:

fukkING, THIS!

I've got a mate who's Guyanese and he moved to Connecticut and met another Guyanese chick (He's clueless, Lazy pretty boy motherfukker) and since I'm one of the few friends from back home who would actually travel there to fukk with him, I've had to meet a lot of her side of the family.

He's a rare breed of Indian since he grew up Christian in a sea of Punjabi b*stards but if it's one thing these chicks despise is being called or associated with anything 'Black'. The few dime piece girls that may look like that are produced from unions that came about from arranged marriages and still hold racial bias towards most black people, especially if they are of a lighter complexion than the Indians around them.

You'd quicker get through with the men if you're a drinker than the women who might just view you as 'the help' that got allowed inside the house the first time that fukker brought me over for some Thanksgiving shyt.
:mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.