• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Fine, but I have noticed bcrusaderw be saying #swirling and wenching shyt lately, but none of y'all females (besides you:whoa:) have not went at her for it.

Care to explain?
DximBAf.png

Not really.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
This thread is a mess now. If they gonna move threads to the bushes then fine but at least keep them separate so they are much easier to navigate and read.

I understand where you are coming from. On the other hand one of the benefits of this thread is that it encourages more thoughtful posting in TLR. I know it sounds odd, but if someone makes a thread like, "Why are men/women so hard to please?", "Why do black men/women lack.......", "Why does (insert poster) do so and so" it get's put into this monster eventually. Imagine trying to post in this stuff.......Posters end up being more thoughtful about the type of threads they create in TLR.........:ehh:

But yeah reading through this a mess. I always give up :skip:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
ANy black women on here who post their pix as a avi date black men and love black men??

WHy that type is so hard to find? All the hoes who does it are complete wenches and has such animosity towards bm like @Yup and @WHIPPEDCream

Complete wenches? :stopitslime:

@WHIPPEDCream can still be salvaged.
:jbhmm:

Yup should be on everyone's ignore list and is clearly not a female, though. :manny:

I don't want to be saved. :umad:

agreed, @Yup actually shows interest in wanting a better black community. @WHIPPEDCream on the other hand, just wants nikkas to stop bashing BW; so it'll be easier to get a white man

Now you know that's not the reason of why I want black men to stop bashing black women.:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.