Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
Yeah
A lot are racists on the low usually just the parents tho.

I've dated 3.

Overall their really nice tho.

p*ssy is crazy wet :damn: but they don't know how to really fukk. :mjlol:

Their very boring in general but their open to experiencing new things.

Try to avoid the super americanized ones and find the ones with some balance.

They also cheat. I've fukked my ex multiple times while she was with her new guy :dead:

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
fukkING, THIS!

I've got a mate who's Guyanese and he moved to Connecticut and met another Guyanese chick (He's clueless, Lazy pretty boy motherfukker) and since I'm one of the few friends from back home who would actually travel there to fukk with him, I've had to meet a lot of her side of the family.

He's a rare breed of Indian since he grew up Christian in a sea of Punjabi b*stards but if it's one thing these chicks despise is being called or associated with anything 'Black'. The few dime piece girls that may look like that are produced from unions that came about from arranged marriages and still hold racial bias towards most black people, especially if they are of a lighter complexion than the Indians around them.

You'd quicker get through with the men if you're a drinker than the women who might just view you as 'the help' that got allowed inside the house the first time that fukker brought me over for some Thanksgiving shyt.
:mjcry:
:skip:Ive heard some shyt like that but I thought it wouldnt be that bad

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps

I've dated 3.

They also cheat. I've fukked my ex multiple times while she was with her new guy :dead:

:pachaha:Breh you summed it up to a T

Was going to say everything here, taking into account my experience

Daps
Reppin
St louis
they are gorgeous but like mexican broads
they have them square bootys and age like
pumpkins.
wat6rr.jpg

The Don

The Illest
Daps
Reppin
P-Town
They have the prettiest faces and look 20 til about 50.....than they start to look 70 :huhldup:

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa

I've dated 3.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Don't know what yall nikkas talking about Indians on that :mjpls: shyt. In my city a good number fukk with nikkas. I've smashed a few Patel's in my time. They're very very freaky. And if you in a relationship with one good luck trying to get them to be faithful. They're an attractive group of women. Alot of them are kinda curvy too.

And nikkas taking bout they age worse than white women? I don't get that. I have noticed their hair tends to go gray alot but they skin and shape stay on point.

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
I stay in a neighborhood full of em I neva looked at em much until then.. Tha ones around me fine as fukk and tha only thing I think about when I see em is Mia Khalifa I wanna call em that to see their reaction.. Smh I just thought about tha one who stay a few buildings ova she thick as a muthafukka pretty ass eyes and she don't wear that musk catcher they wear on their heads yall gotta leave yall small ass cities it's some bad ones out here

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
smelly, relieve themselves in fields:camby:they do sell their hair for the low low though:ehh:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

I've dated 3.

Pretty much sums up dealing with an Indian girl. The parents who grew up in their homeland and moved to America for whatever reason might smile with you in casual settings, but best believe they ain't about to let their daughter date no black dude who isn't rich or successful and even then, they've probably already already entertained other indian suitors for that chick who are just as ambitious if not more.

And when it comes to smashing.....:what: Chances are you're going to put in some work to get her to even act like she's part of the fukking. The naïve, submissive ones normally get told to just sit back and 'accept it' by the mothers who are charged with keeping the girls in check in order to please their husbands since they have little to no dating history on some sheltered Arabic women shyt.
Had to put the p*ssy on a pedestal whilst dating a nice Punjabi chick in the UK. First time I gave her that :shaq: and spread them legs apart and went in......:lawd::banderas: Like a dope fiend's first heroin excursion, she was hooked on getting eaten out and willing to try new things without hesitation. Enjoyed that shyt but it sorta hurt that I couldn't keep with this chick 'cause eventually she'd get shacked up with some Indian heart surgeon who's family has
:skip:Ive heard some shyt like that but I thought it wouldnt be that bad

The immediate family wasn't hostile to me outright and I'm on very good terms with my friend's girl's parents; especially the dad since I've made it a habit to bring bottles of rum for them heavy drinking b*stards in the winter time.....but Indians are big on family....and there is a big chance you're going to run into older family members who don't trust/like black people because of the way they were brought up from home or some injustice they faced in America. Just be vigilant, it's not like any of them will lay hands on you just for walking by them.:whoa:

Status
Not open for further replies.