Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Now you know that's not the reason of why I want black men to stop bashing black women.:mjlol:

nah, that's the reason. you think all this evil, BW bashing, lowers the value of black women to other races (particularly white men) :yeshrug:

as you just said, you dont want to be saved, by black men at least

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I don't want to be saved. :umad:

7hAx9MO.png

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Your experiences are limited. That doesn't mean that black men do not do these positive things- they do. I know several. But my experiences are not a representation of our society as a whole. And I am able to step outside of my box and see that comments like yours and the other thing I quoted are not a rarity. Young girls grow up hearing and absorbing these messages and now we have a generation of 16-25 year olds who are ripe and ready for a white savior.

You see, they don't know that these people feel the same way or even worse, because they don't have that exposure. They don't know the way of the passive aggressive monster so they think of it as a savior from what they do know, which is (see previous comment).

You can either contribute to this by continuing to give these women ammo with your negative comments, bashing, lack of listening, lack of empathy, denial, and lack of accountability. Or you can be a leader and realize that negativity doesn't work for this issue. We have had enough. These young girls need to see and hear black LOVE.
If these women are too dumb to see through the bullshyt, then fucc 'em.:manny:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

yates

All Star
Daps
Now you claim that you are not African, but when a White man states that "black Americans haven't contributed shyt to human progress" then you will bring up Egypt and Ethiopia...

If you ain't African then all you have is slavery, do you realize that...

:mjlol:

Well i mean, if you wanna get technical, were the egyptians and nubians (and mesopotamians) not reading and writing before europeans ?:ohhh: So would that mean europeans are b*stardizing a sub-african (and Middle eastern) culture
by reading and writing?:ohhh: . And black americans have made a great amount of inventions and contributions to modern society despite being handicapped:francis:, stay mad tho:mjlol:.

Malaya

Rookie
Daps
Some of us do not practice our ancestors' religion nor speak our ancestors language. :francis: You got us on that. But we do have Gullah language and AAVE. But at least we have created several music cultures, we have our own cuisine, and we do have a lot of customs and tradition and other cultural gems unique to us. Unfortunately our culture gets heavily(pretty much everything we do) appropriated and mass marketed to the mainstream. Then its not ours anymore.:sadbron: I am watching marching bands on youtube right now. That is historic black culture. Of course now its "American" culture.

Please don't insult black people in this manner. Because most of culture is stolen by white people who are the one who really don't have a culture. The music you listen to, influenced by blacks right down to Country music. Most of the foods you eat from Bar b Que to "stuffing" was appropriated from blacks.

And remember the English language and Christianity was forced upon us.

Culturally we are not European just because we speak English. Learn something about us before you start talking shyt.
I don't think anymore needs to be said after this.

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
staff members don't care about Black people.....let a Black person say a jewish slur tho :smh:

Truth. MidwestHipHop issued me a warning because I called jews kikes lol. But closet racists on the coli can run rumpant with anti-black rhetoric and name calling smh. The rules should be applied equally, with no half measures,

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
:whew:I live next to a large and wealthy Punjabi communitiy and alot pf their women are dime status. Theyre usually well educated, traditional and submissive too but theyre corny as hell.:banderas:They probably have the best bodies outside of Africa,some of em look like black women with that asian hair

a6f95e67098d4265e22f57c862c59514.jpg

aishwaryabeautyideal.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

b67cfb5a03c4e9d45e98fee89c60e3e3.jpg

53a0433f1f1b0_-_surprising-secret-lg-3-medium_new.jpg

3T3A5275-Edit-Edit.jpeg

desi.jpg

11825061-samiksha-singh.jpg

1af74cb72c9a2272587dc177ee168e73.jpg

Indian-women-beauty-secrets.jpg

2A14158500000578-3150960-image-m-12_1436186854247.jpg

2980367_f496.jpg