• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been around em for a good portion of my life and in general they ain't shyt:francis:
The average indian chick is far from a dime and their body hits spongebob status@ like 23.
They are family oriented but also mad racist, but not just the older generations like everyone here is saying. I ran thru several Indian chicks in HS and college and the experience was average/below average. They will def give black guys some play.....as long as their fam or Sundresh from biochem class doesn't find out.:mjpls:
They are also the only chicks I've seen that shyt on their guys openly and viciously. Some of the ether I've seen Indian guys take at the hands of their females :ohlawd: In school only time they would deal with an indian guy is when it was time for that arranged marriage...in the meantime they're in all the frat parties getting tossed and missing their TA sessions on Friday.

Pakistani women less annoying to deal with imo. Also they don't party as much due to them being Muslim, whereas Indians are some of the heaviest drinking people I've met! Last time I went to a an Indian gathering old dude (like 70+) was pounding shots of fireball and rum like it was nothing:dwillhuh:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
One of the baddest chicks in high school was an Indian broad.....she's married wit kids to a white guy. Ive never smashed one, should put on my to do list....:ehh:

I saw this Indian broad by Rice University this summer....that was ass so phat in some jeans....:wow:...regret I didn't approach

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
a lot are really attractive. Most are :scust:
i've smashed a half sri lankan chick. Should've smashed this other sri lankan chick but I was drunk, out of my mind and missed out on a signal. smh

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
53a0433f1f1b0_-_surprising-secret-lg-3-medium_new.jpg

3T3A5275-Edit-Edit.jpeg

aD7MlqY.png

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot are racists on the low usually just the parents tho.

I've dated 3.

Overall their really nice tho.

p*ssy is crazy wet :damn: but they don't know how to really fukk. :mjlol:

Their very boring in general but their open to experiencing new things.

Try to avoid the super americanized ones and find the ones with some balance.

They also cheat. I've fukked my ex multiple times while she was with her new guy :dead:

Prp34nH.png
Get Arranged Married Brehs!

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I've been around em for a good portion of my life and in general they ain't shyt:francis:
The average indian chick is far from a dime and their body hits spongebob status@ like 23.
They are family oriented but also mad racist, but not just the older generations like everyone here is saying. I ran thru several Indian chicks in HS and college and the experience was average/below average. They will def give black guys some play.....as long as their fam or Sundresh from biochem class doesn't find out.:mjpls:
:dwillhuh:

HOW COULD I FORGET SUNDRESH'S OLE NON p*ssy GETTIN' ASS?
:lolbron:
The worst thing ever for any dude creeping/dating an Indian chick is to have a thirsty, non pretty boy Indian dude catching a whiff of your relationship and going hard in the paint to end that shyt 'cause he's a lowkey bigot who ain't pulling any trim his damn self. That's why a lot of Indian girls who come from families they know don't like black folk with parents that are still traditional as hell keep you tucked away in a drawer somewhere if you in a location where they've got people who'll go back and spread news and shyt. Sometimes it ain't even about the fukking thirst, these cats adopt new age standards to shyt on black dudes when it comes to the women they feel they entitled to.

But when you get in good with some Indians, no matter what kind on some drinking shyt (Bring an extra liver, if you trying to fit in.:mjcry:) and you'll have a somewhat better buffer at dating Indian chicks....provided you willing to put in work to do this shyt more than once.:comeon:

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HOW COULD I FORGET SUNDRESH'S OLE NON p*ssy GETTIN' ASS?
:lolbron:
The worst thing ever for any dude creeping/dating an Indian chick is to have a thirsty, non pretty boy Indian dude catching a whiff of your relationship and going hard in the paint to end that shyt 'cause he's a lowkey bigot who ain't pulling any trim his damn self. That's why a lot of Indian girls who come from families they know don't like black folk with parents that are still traditional as hell keep you tucked away in a drawer somewhere if you in a location where they've got people who'll go back and spread news and shyt. Sometimes it ain't even about the fukking thirst, these cats adopt new age standards to shyt on black dudes when it comes to the women they feel they entitled to.

But when you get in good with some Indians, no matter what kind on some drinking shyt (Bring an extra liver, if you trying to fit in.:mjcry:) and you'll have a somewhat better buffer at dating Indian chicks....provided you willing to put in work to do this shyt more than once.:comeon:
TBH they're pretty low on the totem pole for me so I have no intention of being in relationships with em or meeting their parents. Indian dudes "love" black culture until they see their chicks choosing, then shyt changes quick :mjpls:

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
I work with alot of Indian women at the job...they dont look like none of these chicks. But here's the thing....they always have 1 super bad one out of maybe 30...the rest look like the Mindy show chick. or worse. But I will say...the hips of them women are simply :ohlawd:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whew:I live next to a large and wealthy Punjabi communitiy and alot pf their women are dime status. Theyre usually well educated, traditional and submissive too but theyre corny as hell.:banderas:They probably have the best bodies outside of Africa,some of em look like black women with that asian hair

Like who? I can only think of one Indian actress that looks sort of black.

Status
Not open for further replies.