• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Don't wear weaves and this song won't be offensive.
That stuff on your head stinks.

Most black women are bald after 40...always remember that.

You are missing the point. He is not f*cking with this & the likes of this texture:
tumblr_lv44uzOMnO1qismveo1_500.jpg

"All my bytches got real hair chilling with the top down"

Chillin' with the top down because his "b*tch's," hair is flowing in the wind.He is implying a looser texture here.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can blame black women for that. Not in a bad way or anything ,but black women were going on a campaign about how rap videos objectify black women and show them in skimpy clothing shaking their asses and all of this. Now it's "why aren't black women in videos?". I guess the people said fukk it and went to cast other women. Black women should be happy they aren't in videos being objectified since the music is so bad and such.
:cheers:Yup. Then suddenly many felt left out. The most ignorant, corny videos that gave a bad look to black women.
Cool, they left.
Then rappers introduce brothas to beautiful women they never seen before from different backgrounds, and the videos are still largely ignorant.

Oochie Wally or One mic, brehettes:heh:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
But of course it would be Chris Brown and Tyga of all people.......:beli:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
I don't see any difference between this song and any other song that is out.The majority of hip-hop/rap is anti-black women.This song was just another means to bash black women.Let's not play stupid, many black women wear weave.This is the same Chris Brown who has the line "You ni*ggas mad cause you fukkin’ with them regular h*s and ain’t none better than my Asian."

:mjlol: @ Some of you so naive to think that is a song to encourage black women to wear their natural hair.Chris Brown isn't f*cking with any women with an afro or kinky hair.

Black women are so regular. God forgive us our sins. I'm soooooooooooooooo happy I'm not obligated to these people.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are missing the point. He is not f*cking with this & the likes of this texture:
tumblr_lv44uzOMnO1qismveo1_500.jpg

"All my bytches got real hair chilling with the top down"

Chillin' with the top down because his "b*tch's," hair is flowing in the wind.He is implying a looser texture here.

That is reaching. Outside of a few groupies, we don't know, nor should we care who he is fukking. Much less the kinda
women he would casually refer to as "his bytches."

Even if "his bytches" have long hair, he is after all referring to them as "his bytches."

Never said anything about flowing hair, this is all being made up for the sake of talking bad about a bad song. We know

Chris Brown is a POS, but that is the extent of our knowledge.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Regular Hoes = Black Women?

your claims are pure conjecture
youre implying that regular hoes = black women
SUFiymd.png

why do you have such a negative view of our black queens
pRyjJ0a.png

Both of you can both refer back to my earlier comments about "I'm still," in this thread, in which I addressed this.Please do not flip the script & try to make it seem like I'm the one calling black women "regular."The same argument can be made for the hair argument in this thread.Are we REALLY going to act like we don't know who Chris Brown is referring to in both songs?OKAY.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
:cheers:Yup. Then suddenly many felt left out. The most ignorant, corny videos that gave a bad look to black women.
Cool, they left.
Then rappers introduce brothas to beautiful women they never seen before from different backgrounds, and the videos are still largely ignorant.

Oochie Wally or One mic, brehettes:heh:

Yes because it's impossible to feature a black woman in a rap video without her booty cheeks out. You ever seen Camay by Ghostface?

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Wayne says a dark-skinned woman would look much better with lighter skin, do you not see how some would be outraged, especially with the fact that Wayne's own daughter is dark skinned?

:patrice:
Nah I just saw it as black folks L since black folks crowned that nikka the King Of Rap in 08 :usure: I can't tell you how many kids and 20 year olds who tell me Tha Carter III is the best album they ever heard. Even after that Wayne kissing Baby shyt nikkas still dikkrode him, so I don't even get mad when he shyts on dark skin girls or that Emit Till shyt that made Mountain Dew drop him. Folks was like shyt where was yall when he was kissing baby, false claiming blood, that Nigerian hair line in Amilli(which was the worst thing he ever said) or being crowned the face of rap and Top 5 DOA off of shyt lyrics?

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Both of you can both refer back to my earlier comments about "I'm still," in this thread, in which I addressed this.Please do not flip the script & try to make it seem like I'm the one calling black women "regular."The same argument can be made for the hair argument in this thread.Are we REALLY going to act like we don't know who Chris Brown is referring to in both songs?OKAY.
You are. When i think of "regular hoes" no race or ethnicity comes to my mind. YOU are the one putting that label on black women.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
That is reaching. Outside of a few groupies, we don't know, nor should we care who he is fukking. Much less the kinda
women he would casually refer to as "his bytches."

Even if "his bytches" have long hair, he is after all referring to them as "his bytches."

Never said anything about flowing hair, this is all being made up for the sake of talking bad about a bad song. We know

Chris Brown is a POS, but that is the extent of our knowledge.

Just stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.