• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
I know a lot of black women who still support him so:manny:clearly yall as a collective do not give a damn. Between this and Trey Songz @Emperor_ReinScarf you might be on to something when it comes to Black women:patrice:

Honestly it's hard to escape the anti-black women undertones in music, it's everywhere.That's unfortunately just how it is.If I want to get a drink with a friend, or go to the club or a party,this is the kind of music that plays.I always felt that as a black women if you want to enjoy something you can't listen or look "too deeply," because if you do you will find out that these music artists are not "for," you.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Honestly it's hard to escape the anti-black women undertones in music, it's everywhere.That's unfortunately just how it is.If I want to get a drink with a friend, or go to the club or a party,this is the kind of music that plays.I always felt that as a black women if you want to enjoy something you can't listen or look "too deeply," because if you do you will find out that these music artists are not "for," you.
Don't wear weaves and this song won't be offensive.
That stuff on your head stinks.

Most black women are bald after 40...always remember that.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
Haha breezy putting in that work. Trolling hard on these bytches. Chris Brown the anti simp. Got em all in their feelings

:comeon:
If this is the anti simp you nikkas LOST! Dude put a bytch on blast for being a drake loving hoe and then bought her diamonds so she could get back with him. Lmao.

Daps
Weaves are the damn devil

GoodMessyBovine.gif

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
And what was so bad about that exactly :mjlol: the outrage for that is one of the most overblown and exaggerated things I've ever seen.
I wasn't outraged, I was using an example of a lyric that was blatant in saying that a bw would look better lightskinned vs bragging that your girl has real hair. The latter isn't comparing or putting down anyone else

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
And what was so bad about that exactly :mjlol: the outrage for that is one of the most overblown and exaggerated things I've ever seen.

Wayne says a dark-skinned woman would look much better with lighter skin, do you not see how some would be outraged, especially with the fact that Wayne's own daughter is dark skinned?

:patrice:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
I CRINGED at that lyric. I remember being young as hell wondering why all the music videos went from gutter, hood backdrops that included a range
of beautiful black women to tons of non-black women and high-yellow black girls. I never understood that shyt
You can blame black women for that. Not in a bad way or anything ,but black women were going on a campaign about how rap videos objectify black women and show them in skimpy clothing shaking their asses and all of this. Now it's "why aren't black women in videos?". I guess the people said fukk it and went to cast other women. Black women should be happy they aren't in videos being objectified since the music is so bad and such.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I want black women to start sporting their real hair for the RIGHT reasons. Not because it's trendy or because some rapper/singer told them to. People shouldn't be slaves to the media and pop culture.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Don't wear weaves and this song won't be offensive.
That stuff on your head stinks.

Most black women are bald after 40...always remember that.
:russ::mjlol::laff::bryan::dead:

GOOD GOD this nikka is the ultimate troll. Somebody get this nikka off of here!!!!! Make him quit!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.