Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
So any black man that says "all my bytches got real hair" is automatically disrespecting black women? :why:

Please explain that "logic" for me?

A black woman that doesn't wear weave should have absolutely zero problem with that song.

If k.michelle or Kelly Rowland made a song called "all my nikkaz rock long dreds" should I feel offended because I rock a baldie or low Caesar? :what:

If dred locks wasn't natural to black people yes you should be. False equivalence.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
nicki minaj said 'you'd never catch a lightskin nikka in my bed":mjcry:and i caught feelings
so if lightskin nikka breezy shyttin on weaves im rollin wit him:pacspit:
:pacspit: @ Nicki shytting on light skin brehs. Her c00n ass will procreate with some self-hating nikka that wants lighter kids.

:sas1: but watch the women that will love CB regardless and still wear weave.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just stop.
Why? I don't have a crystal ball, and neither does anyone else. He dated both Ms. Tran and Rhianna, both women who
routinely grow long, REAL hair, and both have worn weave often.

Weave isn't exclusive to black women, and he has hit everything from midnight to lily white, just google the girls he has been spotted with.
Check how many aren't black. Check how many have weave:sas2:

In his private life, we don't know shyt about him. What we do know is his public profile is that of a shock-artist who will say disparaging shyt

about women and STILL have his stuff consumed by women. Mind you, he fukks models and shyt like that. Just the type of woman to have

a ton of weave, fake t*ts, etc etc etc. If you think he is talking specifically about black women, fine, but nothing about this song is endearing, so

I wouldn't even try to identify my sistas with this bullshyt this boy is calling music.

Once again, the only people taking offense are those who have issues with themselves. Don't take the word of a clown trying to sell records

as some grand diss.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_nabkfjPB541qi79cgo1_500.gif

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
We can proceed to act stupid. :sas2: He's a c00n and he's been a c00n, clearly.
& K. Michelle or Kelly Rowland wouldn't make a song like that.You probably think that the majority of the rap music that is out right now is not anti-black women either.You are blind.A song would literally have to say "f*ck black women they should all disapear," before you think rap music sh*ts on black women.I'm not dumb & I'm not tap dancing to this trash sh*t song.

Girl don't bother. It's like white folks saying they ain't racist because they didn't say the n word. But they will say thug and you know who they talking about. It's called a fog whistle.
Dog-whistle politics is political messaging employing coded language that appears to mean one thing to the general population but has an additional, different or more specific resonance for a targeted subgroup. The phrase is only used as a pejorative, because of the inherently deceptive nature of the practice and because the dog-whistle messages are frequently themselves distasteful, for example by empathising with racist or revolutionary attitudes. It is an analogy to a dog whistle, whose high-frequency whistle is heard by dogs, but is inaudible to humans.

Daps
I don't see any difference between this song and any other song that is out.The majority of hip-hop/rap is anti-black women.This song was just another means to bash black women.Let's not play stupid, many black women wear weave.This is the same Chris Brown who has the line "You ni*ggas mad cause you fukkin’ with them regular h*s and ain’t none better than my Asian."

:mjlol: @ Some of you so naive to think that is a song to encourage black women to wear their natural hair.Chris Brown isn't f*cking with any women with an afro or kinky hair.
On it's own the song is innocent enough. But add the bold line to the equation and the sum is c00n.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:shaq2: Song is trash, but I feel like it's reaching to say he's disrespecting bw. We gotta stop being so sensitive abt everything. He didn't lose his bw fanbase when he fukked Rih up, or when he said hoes ain't loyal

A logical black woman :blessed:

That sensitive shyt only applies to certain black men. To many irrational women, If you have swag and fame,you can get away with murder, literally.

Daps
So any black man that says "all my bytches got real hair" is automatically disrespecting black women? :why:

Please explain that "logic" for me?

A black woman that doesn't wear weave should have absolutely zero problem with that song.

If k.michelle or Kelly Rowland made a song called "all my nikkaz rock long dreds" should I feel offended because I rock a baldie or low Caesar? :what:
If kelly rowland or K. Michelle had another song with the line all you nikkas is basic y'all ain't got shyt on my cac then yeah it would be c00nin

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's a reach,okay. :mjlol:
As I'm sure every other anti-black women sentiment in a song is a reach to you.Y'all think everything is a reach.For some reason it is hard for y'all to accept the fact that much of rap songs either directly or indirectly diss black women.It reminds me of how white people act completely oblivious to racists incidents that happen.Me and OTHER black women have these conversations in REAL life.You or no one else is going to convince me everything is just peachy.
It is a reach because fukk, brehette, he was DATING AN ASIAN! Who without a doubt looks better than "regular hoes." You ain't just gonna
run into girls everywhere looking like her.

You are speaking of the mainstream bullshyt, us men, we know these microwave pop-rap guys are saying this shyt, we aren't ignorant of it.
What I am saying is it is mighty funny how many people ass-shake to this music if the content is that objectionable.

This isn't even close to white people acting oblivious. A lot of white people live insulated existences where coming across situations where
they may see racism isn't commonplace. Some people are ignorant(ignorant isn't a bad word) of what is really going on, so they are shocked
when black people are up in arms over something. People who don't do overtly racist shyt probably don't see the signs, however, WE know
when someone is pushing that line. Different walks of life, different perspectives.

Mainstream rap makes everybody look bad. You think brehs rocking the baby dreads like Chief Keef are proud when people look at them
strange now that it is in the public eye? When there is room for outrage, have at it, but this case isn't the one.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If kelly rowland or K. Michelle had another song with the line all you nikkas is basic y'all ain't got shyt on my cac then yeah it would be c00nin
That has more to do with the double standard some BM have. They can date outside, but cringe at seeing sistas do the same. As you can see by this thread, people can make themselves upset over nothing, and those brothas would be no different.
It is more about delivery than what is actually said. Chris Brown dated an asian. And, the next few bars happened to rhyme. He was making
a song, not trying to start a movement. People gonna pull muscles with all this reaching.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.