Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Answer the damn question.

Of course black men would be offended. Many of us on this very site have been roasting Iggys punk ass for her slick ass comments about black folks. Just refer to the 30 page thread in The Booth where nikkaz are goin in on that bytch and T.I for cosigning that bytch.

But Chris Brown didn't say no shyt like that. So your question is null and void

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why are black men so obessed with wonens beauty methods? No other race of men
PLEASE stop that. Stop stop fukking stop. Every man has say about the kinda shyt women in his race do.

It isn't quite a beauty thing, but what is with certain races of women HAVING to be covered up head to toe? Certainly the women didn't come to that conclusion themselves.

White girls thinking they all needed to be skinny with no butt. White guys perpetuated that kinda shyt.

Brazil got cosmetic surgeries for all kinds of shyt on lock. The most revered women are ultra-curvy down there, even if fake. The skinnier ones
take a backseat.

This isn't a black man thing. Weave at one point was used to accentuate hair BW already had. It morphed into being an absolute substitute, to the point

it looks mad corny now. This isn't black men bashing BW, no more than I consider it BM bashing if you say :scust: "Why don't guys pull their pants up?"

I Lord Justice

All Star
Daps
:mjpls: No one wants to love someone who does not love themselves first. :mjpls:

mv5bmjaxmtm4nzkxml5bml5banbnxkftztcwnjmyndk3oa__v1__sy314_cr280214314_.jpg

:sas2:

bruh...

Enough. This isn't 2010.

sang_bleu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
:salute:We know BW ain't the only ones wearing weave. Plenty of lily white strumpets wearing that bullshyt, false nails, fake boobs, etc.

Chris Brown is a clown, and taking offense to this shyt says more about the offended.
He didn't even mention weave in the song lol, hit dogs holler I guess.
I could understand the outrage to a lyric like "beautiful black woman I bet that bytch look better red"this, however, doesn't warrant outrage imho

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
Why are y'all getting offended though? Chris Brown never mentioned black women in this song :troll:
True but OP bringing up LSA and black women the thread was meant to make it seem like it was.

If you wear real hair you shouldn't care. And if you wear weave you still shouldn't be all in your feelings Chris Brown aint your men.

And let's keep it 100 if a bytch look good most nikkas look past the weave real quick. Ludacris fiance Eudoxie wears weaves how many nikkas you think would turn her down :sas1:.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
Lol why be offended by a song. If people learned to care for their actual hair, instead of sewin' a ton of weave in all the time that obviously didn't grow out of their scalp they wouldn't be mad.

I don't like his music anymore, but I like Chris Brown and hope he is ok and not living too crazy.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I could understand the outrage to a lyric like "beautiful black woman I bet that bytch look better red"this, however, doesn't warrant outrage imho

I CRINGED at that lyric. I remember being young as hell wondering why all the music videos went from gutter, hood backdrops that included a range
of beautiful black women to tons of non-black women and high-yellow black girls. I never understood that shyt. It is obvious how the shyt goes when
you get cash, your world opens up and certain types of black women get left behind. There are obvious examples everywhere, especially when the
"red bone" and "yellow bone" shyt took off.

If someone feel bad, that is on them. I HATE weave, but i've went in depth on why I also think women should feel free to wear it. It is the only way
someone who only grows a 2 inch afro can rock a pony tail or a shoulder length look for a while. There is nothing wrong with that.

Unless someone has problems with their hair, and HATE when people bring up weave. Girls say they like tall men, I don't get pissed off
and lose my shyt:heh:

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
And what was so bad about that exactly :mjlol: the outrage for that is one of the most overblown and exaggerated things I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.