Not open for further replies.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Who gives a fukk?

Women want to get all agitated over a song from Chris Brown that they'll still end up dancing to anyway.
tumblr_n8wdxa5Gvj1t1prrio1_500.gif

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are missing the point. He is not f*cking with this & the likes of this texture:
tumblr_lv44uzOMnO1qismveo1_500.jpg

"All my bytches got real hair chilling with the top down"

Chillin' with the top down because his "b*tch's," hair is flowing in the wind.He is implying a looser texture here.

your gimmick is getting old. we get it, even though europeans set the standard that lighter is better, black men are color stuck monsters, we get it.

what i dont understand is why you pretend to care once you've admitted you're done w/black men and prefer whites.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I don't see any difference between this song and any other song that is out.The majority of hip-hop/rap is anti-black women.This song was just another means to bash black women.Let's not play stupid, many black women wear weave.This is the same Chris Brown who has the line "You ni*ggas mad cause you fukkin’ with them regular h*s and ain’t none better than my Asian."

:mjlol: @ Some of you so naive to think that is a song to encourage black women to wear their natural hair.Chris Brown isn't f*cking with any women with an afro or kinky hair.

Why do Black women continue to support hip hop?

You all are so skrong and indepdendent. Why don't you all create something new?

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
That is reaching. Outside of a few groupies, we don't know, nor should we care who he is fukking. Much less the kinda
women he would casually refer to as "his bytches."

Even if "his bytches" have long hair, he is after all referring to them as "his bytches."

Never said anything about flowing hair, this is all being made up for the sake of talking bad about a bad song. We know

Chris Brown is a POS, but that is the extent of our knowledge.

It's a reach,okay. :mjlol:
As I'm sure every other anti-black women sentiment in a song is a reach to you.Y'all think everything is a reach.For some reason it is hard for y'all to accept the fact that much of rap songs either directly or indirectly diss black women.It reminds me of how white people act completely oblivious to racists incidents that happen.Me and OTHER black women have these conversations in REAL life.You or no one else is going to convince me everything is just peachy.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As I'm sure every other anti-black women sentiment in a song is a reach to you.Y'all think everything is a reach.For some reason it is hard for y'all to accept the fact that much of rap songs either directly or indirectly diss black women.It reminds me of how white people act completely oblivious to racists incidents that happen.Me and OTHER black women have these conversations in REAL life.You or no one else is going to convince me everything is just peachy.

name 1 rap song thats specifically anti-black woman.

and im not talking about "oh, but he's talking about black women"

i mean, name one song where a famous rapper is shytting directly on black women. hard mode, dont use that lil wayne lyric about looking better red

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Most songs by black females singers diss black men

Status
Not open for further replies.