Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
If you don't see how this isn't an attack on black women you are just as naive as the white people who don't think racism exists.& Whether black women wear their natural hair or not, is not the issue here.This was another way to slight Black women.Yet again,another BLACK MALE artist showing the world how he views black women.His intention was not to encourage black women,it was to belittle them.

So any black man that says "all my bytches got real hair" is automatically disrespecting black women? :why:

Please explain that "logic" for me?

A black woman that doesn't wear weave should have absolutely zero problem with that song.

If k.michelle or Kelly Rowland made a song called "all my nikkaz rock long dreds" should I feel offended because I rock a baldie or low Caesar? :what:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's the insecurities and inferiority complex these women have so they automatically assume it's a diss towards all black women. Says more about them than anyone else.:ld:
If Iggy said I dont date pants sagging, deadbeat, durag wearing dudez...would you be offended?

She could be talking about Arabs :sas2:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
If Iggy said I dont date pants sagging, deadbeat, durag wearing dudez...would you be offended?

She could be talking about Arabs :sas2:
:stopitslime: false equivalence.

If chris made a song dissing women on welfare with hairhats and multiple baby daddies then your dumbass example would have some merit. But both are retarded stereotypes which aren't true anyways. :camby:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
So any black man that says "all my bytches got real hair" is automatically disrespecting black women? :why:

Please explain that "logic" for me?

A black woman that doesn't wear weave should have absolutely zero problem with that song.

If k.michelle or Kelly Rowland made a song called "all my nikkaz rock long dreds" should I feel offended because I rock a baldie or low Caesar? :what:

We can proceed to act stupid. :sas2: He's a c00n and he's been a c00n, clearly.
& K. Michelle or Kelly Rowland wouldn't make a song like that.You probably think that the majority of the rap music that is out right now is not anti-black women either.You are blind.A song would literally have to say "f*ck black women they should all disapear," before you think rap music sh*ts on black women.I'm not dumb & I'm not tap dancing to this trash sh*t song.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
We can proceed to act stupid. :sas2: He's a c00n and he's been a c00n, clearly.
& K. Michelle or Kelly Rowland wouldn't make a song like that.You probably think that the majority of the rap music that is out right now is not anti-black women either.You are blind.A song would literally have to say "f*ck black women they should all disapear," before you think rap music sh*ts on black women.I'm not dumb & I'm not tap dancing to this trash sh*t song.

Skip over my points and questions brehettes :pachaha:

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
I don't see any difference between this song and any other song that is out.The majority of hip-hop/rap is anti-black women.This song was just another means to bash black women.Let's not play stupid, many black women wear weave.This is the same Chris Brown who has the line "You ni*ggas mad cause you fukkin’ with them regular h*s and ain’t none better than my Asian."

:mjlol: @ Some of you so naive to think that is a song to encourage black women to wear their natural hair.Chris Brown isn't f*cking with any women with an afro or kinky hair.
:russ::what::beli::why:

Link?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:shaq2: Song is trash, but I feel like it's reaching to say he's disrespecting bw. We gotta stop being so sensitive abt everything. He didn't lose his bw fanbase when he fukked Rih up, or when he said hoes ain't loyal
:salute:We know BW ain't the only ones wearing weave. Plenty of lily white strumpets wearing that bullshyt, false nails, fake boobs, etc.

Chris Brown is a clown, and taking offense to this shyt says more about the offended.

Status
Not open for further replies.