• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Not us, sis. Theres a few who dont just eat up everything put in front of us. The rest are sheep who will dance to anything with a good beat. fukk this woman beating, coked up waste of talent. Hes washed up.

That's exactly what they are being,sheep.If I told any black woman that I'm not that fond of Chris Brown she would look at me like I'm crazy.Yes, I used to listen to Chris Brown, but he is starting to get on this bash black women train.He is currently on tour and he will be in concert either this or next month in my home state.I was seriously considering getting tickets last November for it but I am so glad I didn't.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
How is Chris Brown sayin all his females got real hair an indictment on all black women :beli:

Newsflash: black women DO NOT have to wear weave

I know a gang of black chicks that wear their own hair, whether it be twisties, dreds, pressed out, mini fros, etc. but at the end of the day. THEY ARE ROCKIN THEIR OWN shyt!! :manny:
It's the insecurities and inferiority complex these women have so they automatically assume it's a diss towards all black women. Says more about them than anyone else.:ld:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
How is Chris Brown sayin all his females got real hair an indictment on all black women :beli:

Newsflash: black women DO NOT have to wear weave

I know a gang of black chicks that wear their own hair, whether it be twisties, dreds, pressed out, mini fros, etc. but at the end of the day. THEY ARE ROCKIN THEIR OWN shyt!! :manny:

If you don't see how this isn't an attack on black women you are just as naive as the white people who don't think racism exists.& Whether black women wear their natural hair or not, is not the issue here.This was another way to slight Black women.Yet again,another BLACK MALE artist showing the world how he views black women.His intention was not to encourage black women,it was to belittle them.

Status
Not open for further replies.