Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Naw, I wouldn't post none of yo pics that you send me. It ain't that serious.

Sad that you let a homeless, unemployed, no car, divorced, malnourished, snake come between us. The op thought her admitting her short coming is a way for people to trust her.

Shame really.
Hold up -dr dr'es voice- I never let anything came between us. (at least I don't think I did) But I will admit, if people were experiencing the same thing and I even did at one point, it's kinda hard to be like "yeaaah they're lying" I never said or implied we weren't cool or anything after or before this. But I will admit it did make me feel kinda iffy.. Like I said, I'm a homebody and I'm introverted....even on a forum I suppose.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I've noticed all the decent looking chicks with healthy personal lives are able to post on here with no trouble, without resorting to trolling or stupid tit for tat antics with the c00ns and trolls. All the female trolls are:

fat/bitter/ugly/lonely/virgins/have a bad relationship with one or more of their parents/old as fukk

(please circle where appropriate)
:deadmanny:

☕:sas2:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
The power? :laff: Most of you can't even fukk properly. You spend no time on foreplay according to studies, and upwards of 60% of women can't orgasm vaginally, but y'all really think those 5 little inches will have women hysterical. :dead:

:pachaha:this from someone thats never engaged, talking with such gall and authority

:pachaha:give medical advice to doctors brehs

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
I didn't even know what this thread was about. but I told you I'm at your neck everytime I see you. :yeshrug:

She was feeling me. I turned her down. Now here we are. I been deleted all her pics, the minute I found out she a liar. But that was offline. So she take shyt my post and twist them.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha:this from someone thats never engaged, talking with such gall and authority

:pachaha:give medical advice to doctors brehs
Hmm, anecdotal evidence (in which you don't even know if your partner reached climax), or peer reviewed studies? :jbhmm: I'm going to go with the articles not Stacy screaming at the top of her lungs to stroke your ego all the while you were boring her to death.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Is that so? There are 23million bw and you are tellling 23 million bw (assuming they are adults...) cannot find one man in a population size of 150 million mem?

I used to take the less options argument as an insult as a bw. But now i dont....having boundless options is not a guarantee that these options are quality. Bw need only one man to cherish them or marry. If they start widening their circle and take dating/marrying as a job they would be able to find someone. Will these men always be black? Probably not.
Black women having less options is a stereotypical myth perpetrated by whites to control perception of minority women and adopted by some blk men as a tool to emotionally attack blk women and get us to accept anything from them.

Standards too high, black woman? There's an app for that! "70% of ya'll bytches single anyway." "Ya'll aint got no options."

Nikkas gotta think of better ways to communicate with their women beyond trying to scare us with white media lies. I want blk women to be woke so they don't have to feel hopeless when addressing these lies not only in a racist hostile society but apparently with the men who share our features as well.

SMH...ya'll don't even realize how this shyt looks.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Hold up -dr dr'es voice- I never let anything came between us. (at least I don't think I did) But I will admit, if people were experiencing the same thing and I even did at one point, it's kinda hard to be like "yeaaah they're lying" I never said or implied we weren't cool or anything after or before this. But I will admit it did make me feel kinda iffy.. Like I said, I'm a homebody and I'm introverted....even on a forum I suppose.

Congrats on your job by the way.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
sounds like you're putting foreign women on a pedestal breh :pachaha:

it kills me when nikkas think there's some p*ssy utopia on this planet for men. there are nikkas complaining in those counties too :francis:
Really? Which ones? Have you ever been outside the US? Cuz I tell you. The foreign men laugh at the shyt US men do to get women from talking to them:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.