Status
Not open for further replies.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Unfortunately he does. He gave me his number first. I wasn't going to text... But he said he wasn't going to hold his breath that I was going to use his number. I carried on general convo with him via text 3 times. He was asking when could he take me out and stuff. Im like i don't even know dude. I pm on here on some friendly stuff and he seems like he wants to really make all of us his boos...lol:mjlol::stopitslime::yeshrug:

I flirt with women. Don't flatter yourself like your a prize ma'am. I was bored, waiting on Football season to return. Only reason I posted in the Salon.

But as for the rest if your post, who text me out the blue, because if what she saw in a thread........

"Awe man, you don't like to cuddle"

Lol, y'all nikkas man

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My apologies, I didn't know their was a time frame on when to bring something up.
There isn't :ehh:, But if everythings been dead and everyone said their piece, etc. then why revisit the past and bring it up? just move on. That's all I'm saying. :yeshrug: And I'm speaking in general.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
I've noticed all the decent looking chicks with healthy personal lives are able to post on here with no trouble, without resorting to trolling or stupid tit for tat antics with the c00ns and trolls. All the female trolls are:

fat/bitter/ugly/lonely/virgins/have a bad relationship with one or more of their parents/old as fukk

(please circle where appropriate)

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
the first messages u sent me were pics period. If I did ask u for a pic ( not sure if I really did) it doesn't mean I was sharing mine. You had the option to not show a pic. I didn't owe you a thing.

I got growing up to do? But you type hi as high and spend time messaging random women on a message board who think you're weird as fukk and you're 30:mjlol:

You got my age wrong. For starters.

And, I don't interact with "women" who are so insecure, and so vain, and so self conscious that showing one pic will destroy them.

Join a site that you already know about but complain after people found out you were fat so you use that as a crutch to not post pics again brehs.....

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not saying any Coli ladies just need to get some good dikk and get over it.
But
Good sex?
The stress relief
:blessed::ohlawd::ahh:

We say in our house that we need to fukk to "release the toxins"
I love bein toxin free
:obama:

@bcrusaderw doesn't understand because she hasn't had sex, let alone amazing sex, let alone amazing sex with someone she's in love with.

I'm not even mad at her for feeling like she does.

Sex is powerful it's not the end all be all. But damn it if it isn't the closest thing sometimes.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
You got my age wrong. For starters.

And, I don't interact with "women" who are so insecure, and so vain, and so self conscious that showing one pic will destroy them.

Join a site that you already know about but complain after people found out you were fat so you use that as a crutch to not post pics again brehs.....
:russell: move along.

Worry about shyt that was said over a month ago on a message board but I'm immature and insecure:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

And I told people I was a big girl dumbass there was no finding out:mjlol:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
@bcrusaderw doesn't understand because she hasn't had sex, let alone amazing sex, let alone amazing sex with someone she's in love with.

I'm not even mad at her for feeling like she does.

Sex is powerful it's not the end all be all. But damn it if it isn't the closest thing sometimes.

Not at all. I admire her for sticking to her principles and waiting.
It's very admirable in these days and times.
@bcrusaderw
:salute:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
There isn't :ehh:, But if everythings been dead and everyone said their piece, etc. then why revisit the past and bring it up? just move on. That's all I'm saying. :yeshrug: And I'm speaking in general.

Naw, I wouldn't post none of yo pics that you send me. It ain't that serious.

Sad that you let a homeless, unemployed, no car, divorced, malnourished, snake come between us. The op thought her admitting her short coming is a way for people to trust her.

Shame really.

Status
Not open for further replies.