Status
Not open for further replies.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm:

I don't get into relationships based on my dikk . So try again:ufdup:

I recognize the power I hold when it's laid down right though.

You'd be wise too as well before you dikkmidize and in are denial about it. Clearly you have an infatuation with dikk and you haven't even had any yet.
The power? :laff: Most of you can't even fukk properly. You spend no time on foreplay according to studies, and upwards of 60% of women can't orgasm vaginally, but y'all really think those 5 little inches will have women hysterical. :dead:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
jeh is the only guy I've argued with in pm's I thought he was acting real off after a while. He seemed cool at first. Then got creepy is fukk acting bipolar as hell especially when he wouldn't get a pic.

Like I said, I understand if you didn't want to share a pic with ne in PMS. You asked for a pic, I sent you a few, when I asked for one, you started saying a bunch of excuses.

I had no interest in talking with you from their. I only responded to you cause I was bored.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
I heard spain was mad racist
The more Americans keep disseminating this notion I think the better life will be for me whenever I return. Yes, Spain is so notoriously racsit. It's unbearable and I don't know what compels me to keep going back. U should NEVER ENTER THE HELLPITS of Spain, brothers. They just absolutely despise melanated peoples there. :whew: NEVER GO!!! :leostare: I was almost hanged and killed three times during the holy week celebrations and look at their KKK chapter marching in the streets. I urge u to never set foot there. The hatred, oh dear God the hate!! Stay in America for Lord's sake. At least you KNOW the threats here.

64semanasanta.jpg

On another note apart my from my very REAL travel advice, all my brehs need to see this 20/20 story. Yes, TJ Sotomayor is hosting the vid :beli: but don't let that deter you....this is what American women are good at. Deception.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
we argued several times in pm's. It's been a while but I believe the first argument came from him saying something and I didn't know what he was talking about. Basically he was saying something that only someone who would know him personally would say and when I called him out on it he got nasty with me. He also got really nasty with me when I made a general statement about how coli guys are weird in the proof pic thread. He took it personal and started to be a real dikk. Then he got back in my inbox acting ok then proceeded to be a dikk again in the proof pic thread. He also said some smart crap about me in the art thread. He didn't quote me but I knew it was about me.

Words on a screen means I take it personal? Lol. You have some growing to do.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Real shyt. I never said that or anything like that too you. Only thing I have been direct to you about was AUNT FLO.

I don't like being bothered with women if they on they period. Never said/text you bout hurrying up to respond to a text. But its all good.
I never said you did? I was speaking in general. :snoop:

Plus, all this is all done and over with, so why bring it up a month later?

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
The more Americans keep disseminating this notion I think the better life will be for me whenever I return. Yes, Spain is so notoriously racsit. It's unbearable and I don't know what compels me to keep going back. U should NEVER ENTER THE HELLPITS of Spain, brothers. They just absolutely despise melanated peoples there. :whew: NEVER GO!!! :leostare: I was almost hanged and killed three times during the holy week celebrations and look at their KKK chapter marching in the streets. I urge u to never set foot there.

64semanasanta.jpg

On another note apart my from my very REAL travel advice, all my brehs need to see this 20/20 story. Yes, TJ Sotomayor is hosting the vid :beli: but don't let that deter you....this is what American women are good at. Deception.

the sarcasm ain't necessary bruh :francis: I was just saying

anyway, are you planning on moving there for good?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The power? :laff:
:mjpls: It's funny until your under the spell

You'll learn tho, ask anyone of your sisters that has gotten good d and they will tell inform you of the time when they did every and anything for someone laying it down proper. Knowing good and well they need to leave dude alone.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
This stuff is really blowing my mind! It's funny how every lady had the same experience with the same man. But Jeh forgot to tuck in his crazy one too many times.

He would send me pm's Hey beautiful... How are you and stuff. He was aight until early Tuesday morning. Calling me all kinds of liars and that I wasn't genuine. I was like :leon:. This is the same dude that was asking could he call me last Thursday.

This dude is a joke and I wouldn't be surprised if you gave him some personal info that he would be petty enough to post it.

All I see in this thread is words like PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE being used, but you wouldn't even @ me.....moving on

Its funny, you didn't throw other people under the bus. And you know exactly who I'm referring too.......

I have no interest on dating, meeting anybody off here. So, I flirt with yall.... And? So, I pm y'all, And?

I called out some bullshyt. That you were doing, you took it to heart. My advice, don't wear your heart on your sleeve.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
70% are single

65% not by choice

Just go on Facebook

ULL see nothing but bitter black women

Ooohhhh. Another stereotype to address. 70% of black women are not single. You got this lie from the media and ran with it as a tool to put "the evil blk bytches" in their place. Nobody wants you blk women so you should...

Howard did a study analyzing the infamous media lie that 70% of blk women were single.

What they found was that the original study focused on women in the age groups of 18-25. I'm sorry but blk women aren't getting married that young. We have to struggle to establish ourselves.

Instead the Howard study shows that blk women delay marriage. They extended the sample size to include up to age 35. By the age 35 black women were married at similar rates to non-blk women in America. In fact, they are married at HIGHER rates in some states.

Mmmmm. You see these gender wars cause blk men (and women) to desperately grasp at any media lie bad news they can find to try and tear the opposite sex down in their own race.

Here you are, a blk king, touting a crakkas lies to try and undermine your own race of women. Please stop spreading lies about us. Please stop believing white lies to justify denigrating us because you need an excuse for ur self hate.

Instead please spread the good news. We aren't forever alone and the majority of us aren't single moms. But unfortunately, this is sad news for many c00nin brehs out there, because they've got two less reasons to shyt on black women and nothing messes up a c00ns day like not being able to sock it his favorite existential punching bag, the blk woman.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
The power? :laff: Most of you can't even fukk properly. You spend no time on foreplay according to studies, and upwards of 60% of women can't orgasm vaginally, but y'all really think those 5 little inches will have women hysterical. :dead:
Once you find one that know what they doing tho :ohhh::blessed::ohlawd::lawd::banderas::ahh::noah::wub::bow:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
anyway, are you planning on moving there for good?
Need to get my guap up here first so when/if I come back I'm not assed out. I'll see where this new sales role goes tho first. :beli: Of course I'm gonna use some PTO to see my Argentine friends who sent me a "we miss u" fb message yesterday :mjcry:.....the office politics of White Amerikkka :francis:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Like I said, I understand if you didn't want to share a pic with ne in PMS. You asked for a pic, I sent you a few, when I asked for one, you started saying a bunch of excuses.

I had no interest in talking with you from their. I only responded to you cause I was bored.
the first messages u sent me were pics period. If I did ask u for a pic ( not sure if I really did) it doesn't mean I was sharing mine. You had the option to not show a pic. I didn't owe you a thing.

I got growing up to do? But you type hi as high and spend time messaging random women on a message board who think you're weird as fukk and you're 30:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.