Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

basedsavior

Banned
Daps
I am, I don't know why people are concerned with being "good", ain't no fun or satisfaction in that. You should want to be a "bad" person OP, it's delightful :blessed:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
You got nice ass titties. I would suck on them shyts, b. Hoes that seek attention on the internet says a lot about their personalites in real life. I've fukked a few like you.

Just take your L hoe and go find yourself a man. And your sidekick bcrusaderw can join you too with her thot ass.
Those weren't her titties :mjlol:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
I wrote this last night when I was at work, but by the tome I got home this thread was moved & no replies could be made.
Having said that, Jeh was in my inbox too. And at first he seemed cool, making small talk here & there.... We'd write each other, nothing serious. Then I'd take my time to respond, because I'd be away from the coli (living my life). One day I guess after I took too long to respond, he wrote
:francis:
Who says that to someone they are conversing with on an Internet forum? (There was more to that quote, but it was personal, so I left it out).
Then after that, he would send me messages and then immediately right after dap a bunch of my posts to get my attention.
And he did that more than once.
And it wasn't like what he was writing was so important that it needed an immediate response.

This are the two things I can think of off the top of my head.

I felt the need to write this because people seem to be coming at @CinnaSlim because she 'taking' for other people, although I wasn't one of the 5 people she was talking about.

Next time post the full message. Since you one of the "ladies" that like to share PMs. Post the full message.

basedsavior

Banned
Daps
You got nice ass titties. I would suck on them shyts, b. Hoes that seek attention on the internet says a lot about their personalites in real life. I've fukked a few like you.

Just take your L hoe and go find yourself a man. And your sidekick bcrusaderw can join you too with her thot ass.

wait...where these pics you speak of? :shaq:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Hmm I just think everyone has there petty moments and deal with it in different ways.
Some people are extremely condescending and act like they know it all.
Some people feel that exposing or putting them on blast is a way to knock them down a peg.
It's only a big deal to some people when it's someone they get along with.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
I can relate. even though I'm a homebody. i do other thin gs like reading, playing video games, etc. I've always had a habit of not responding right away. (either I forget or I'm doing something at that moment) plus, I don't like being in one place on the interwebs too long unless I'm making videos or doing art-related work.

I like to have conversations, but i don't think no one likes to feel that they need to respond.(I'm speaking for gernal purposes)

Real shyt. I never said that or anything like that too you. Only thing I have been direct to you about was AUNT FLO.

I don't like being bothered with women if they on they period. Never said/text you bout hurrying up to respond to a text. But its all good.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those aren't dikk pics they're dikk prints. Learn the difference.

It's understandable that as a male that you would overinflate the value of the only thing you really have to offer. That doesn't concern me though.

:jbhmm:

I don't get into relationships based on my dikk . So try again:ufdup:

I recognize the power I hold when it's laid down right though.

You'd be wise too as well before you dikkmidize and in are denial about it. Clearly you have an infatuation with dikk and you haven't even had any yet.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't know you well enough to have an opinion. We dap each other's posts sometimes so you seem chill/cool to me.

That fake exposal thread you did last week was really fukking lame though :martin:
Teach us how to do a real exposal, and open up those PMs please. :feedme:

Status
Not open for further replies.