• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
How do you know CB isn't fukking with any woman with an afro?

It's blatant in his music.Chris Brown is anti-black women just like the rest of these rappers.When he said "You n*ggas mad cause you fukkin’ with them regular h*s and ain’t none better than my Asian."Who do you think he is implying as "regular," here?He is referring to black women. Karruche is "better," than "regular," black women. Just like in this song,yes many women wear weave,but we know who he is referring to.& The sad thing is black women will still support him and other black male artists.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Can we make a song about
I don't see any difference between this song and any other song that is out.The majority of hip-hop/rap is anti-black women.This song was just another means to bash black women.Let's not play stupid, many black women wear weave.This is the same Chris Brown who has the line "You ni*ggas mad cause you fukkin’ with them regular h*s and ain’t none better than my Asian."

:mjlol: @ Some of you so naive to think that is a song to encourage black women to wear their natural hair.Chris Brown isn't f*cking with any women with an afro or kinky hair.
Theyre playing stupid. Some black men and their obsession with womens hair and makeup.:mjlol: No other race of men care that much, I attribute it to no fathers so nikkas grow up holding their moms purse and standing in front of her while she dresses. nikkas out here know more about womens beauty methods and products than most women :russ:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's blatant in his music.Chris Brown is anti-black women just like the rest of these rappers.When he said "You n*ggas mad cause you fukkin’ with them regular h*s and ain’t none better than my Asian."Who do you think he is implying as "regular," here?He is referring to black women. Karruche is "better," than "regular," black women. Just like in this song,yes many women wear weave,but we know who he is referring to.& The sad thing is black women will still support him and other black male artists.
Not us, sis. Theres a few who dont just eat up everything put in front of us. The rest are sheep who will dance to anything with a good beat. fukk this woman beating, coked up waste of talent. Hes washed up.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Beating up Rihanna is not the final straw?

Constantly shytting on women is not the last straw?

Being an overall dikk is not the final straw?

But making a song about his girl having real hair is? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

You would think they wouldn't be checking for him. I knew everything I needed to about that fool after "loyal". He bad-talks all women,
after building a career off of crooning. Sure it isn't all his music, but what is the shyt that bumps in the club?

That ignorant shyt. Girls wanna get mad and they be right there in the forefront freaking to that trash.
Meanwhile, this is a point of contention? Please:stopitslime:

Gonna be more girls dancing to this track than there will be girls speaking against it. And he will still be drowning in p*ssy.

Pick your battles, brehettes.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I don't see any difference between this song and any other song that is out.The majority of hip-hop/rap is anti-black women.This song was just another means to bash black women.Let's not play stupid, many black women wear weave.This is the same Chris Brown who has the line "You ni*ggas mad cause you fukkin’ with them regular h*s and ain’t none better than my Asian."

:mjlol: @ Some of you so naive to think that is a song to encourage black women to wear their natural hair.Chris Brown isn't f*cking with any women with an afro or kinky hair.

How is Chris Brown sayin all his females got real hair an indictment on all black women :beli:

Newsflash: black women DO NOT have to wear weave

I know a gang of black chicks that wear their own hair, whether it be twisties, dreds, pressed out, mini fros, etc. but at the end of the day. THEY ARE ROCKIN THEIR OWN shyt!! :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.