Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
You seem to go OD. Like the two or three dudes you had inbox convos with and you ended up putting all their business out in the open. That was crazy. And then the agno thing just now. It just seems like in real life you would be the spiteful type to ruin your bestfriend's wedding by standing up and showing out in the middle of the ceremony because he gave you a glance that you mistaken as a :shaq: look.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Ain't been posting long and I see what brehs are saying

:yeshrug:might be a troll thread though

:yeshrug:9/10 if you have a dude irl, annoyance would mean just logging off not exposures

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
You seem to go OD. Like the two or three dudes you had inbox convos with and you ended up putting all their business out in the open. That was crazy. And then the agno thing just now. It just seems like in real life you would be the spiteful type to ruin your bestfriend's wedding by standing up and showing out in the middle of the ceremony because he gave you a glance that you mistaken as a :shaq: look.
nah, I'm a trustworthy and loyal friend. Keyword: friend:mjpls:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
just like how black american men are going to south america to find wives, white dudes are going in droves to eastern europe & asia to find wives. seems like american men have completely given up on american women :francis:

the question is, why?:jbhmm: are american women really that bad??? is it feminism? is it that american women have gotten progressively fatter over the decades?

I personally don't prescribe to that "grass is greener somehwere else" mentality. I think women are crazy everywhere :pachaha:
Are you fukking serious asking this question? :pachaha:It's a different culture. The US is the only country that puts p*ssy on a pedastal. Caves in to feminist bullshyt. Most American are sheep. They follow whatever bullshyt they see in a magazine or in a blog or some bird says even if they don't really agree with it. :mindblown: The few that don't do that are in healthy relationships :francis:

You go out the country and you get the complete opposite. shyt is :blessed:. I'll be in Colombia next month. :takedat:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Because they don't like the idea of women not being the image of what a marriage should be that they've always had/not conforming to gender roles and never take an effort to see anything from the female perspective.
They say #gmb and complain about whatever inequalities they see in gender dynamics but don't seem to realizes that they're the result of the work of men over the centuries and that they still propagate the same behavior that lead to them and get butt bothered if a women wants to go against them because it takes away their feeling of what being "the man" is/being dominant so they say things to shame women with the :mjpls: face on when women complain about something regarding men to imply that maybe if you conformed to traditional gender roles this wouldn't happen.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Are you fukking serious asking this question? :pachaha:It's a different culture. The US is the only country that puts p*ssy on a pedastal. Caves in to feminist bullshyt. Most American are sheep. They follow whatever bullshyt they see in a magazine or in a blog or some bird says even if they don't really agree with it. :mindblown: The few that don't do that are in healthy relationships :francis:

You go out the country and you get the complete opposite. shyt is :blessed:. I'll be in Colombia next month. :takedat:
What is anything in this post supposed to mean.
Break it down for me.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
What is anything in this post supposed to mean.
Break it down for me.
Basically most foreign women have a happier persona like another poster said. They are not worried of what their GF thinks she do if dating a guy. They aren't influence by media also. There is less drama to deal vs American women. You are not going to run all over them either. A lot of foreign women aren't submissive in that sense.

You also don't lose anything you have built if you get a divorced in another country like here. shyt is pretty even.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
1) This the Academic definition of culture "culture definition. The sum of attitudes, customs, and beliefs that distinguishes one group of people from another. Culture is transmitted, through language, material objects, ritual, institutions, and art, from one generation to the next."

If you are working with your own definition, then I can't engage you, but if you agree with this definition, then I will ask you the following questions?

2) What are some customs that Black American follow that are so different from White Americans? Do Black people believe something different from Whites?

Do Black Americans and White Americans who share socio-economic status have different views about A) the role of men and women in society B) education C) romance and marriage

Just because a Black man wears his pants below his bum it doesn't mean Blacks now have a different culture :mjlol:

When we are talking culture we are talking about men/women relationships, beliefs about family, methods of educating children, days reserved for special rituals

When a black boy goes off to college, he has the same goal as a white boy, he wants to get as much vagina he can handle...Just because the black boy does it to the tune of hip hop, and the white boy to the tune of country music, it doesn't mean the culture has changed...

The culture is that American teens are taught when they are 18, they are suppose to go to college to drink a lot of beer and have lots of sex....Hip Hop and Country music are just ways that different sub-cultures achieve this...

The belief is the same, the custom is the same, and the goal is the same even the method is the same except for little variations (which separate different subculture)...

You can't tell me, because a Black New Yorker plays Boom Bap at a 4th of July BBQ and a Black Atlantian plays Distorted 808 Sub at a 4th of July BBQ, it means they different cultures...

The culture is that 4th of July is celebrated with BBQs and everybody knows what that day means, the subcultures are some may use Boom Bap, others Trap, others country music and etc...

A culture is a way of life of a group of people--the behaviors, beliefs, values, and symbols that they accept, generally without thinking about them, and that are passed along by communication and imitation from one generation to the next.

this is how texas A&M university defines if you want to use an academic definition

First of their are over a dozen "definitions of culture"

and your definition isn't in Webster's Dictionary apparently

The fact you think black people have the same customs and beliefs as white people tells me you've never believed in a black community

Secondly you don't know what customs and beliefs are judging by that retarded shyt you wrote, so let me define them for you

Customs

Sociology. a group pattern of habitual activity usually transmitted from one generation to another.

The way blacks take care of their hair alone is a custom thats not white lmao

the 4th of july s not for black people it's a national holiday so people BBQ any just like an immigrant would, black people celebrate JUNETEENTH not white people

the fact you do not knows this shows you absolutely nothing about black culture

far as beliefs, you hear black and white people argue on here all the time about beliefs, get a clue

and the stuff you said about college isn't even worth addressing

Last edited:

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
Black America is a sub-culture of White America...

I agree with this but I also think that both cultures have been interchanging ideals and customs for hundreds of years. For example, jazz music, which was developed by African American musicians, clearly has some African and European influences in it and has been absorbed into mainstream (read; white) American culture.

By the very definition of the word, culture is constantly changing; that's why we have millions of different cultures in the world today. If it didn't change or if we all still followed the traditions of our ancestors then we would have no variation in our customs and traditions today- making the word 'culture' (something that is learned, not innate) void as we would have no alternative to compare it to. Therefore, one could argue that African American culture is simply an example of the natural progression of culture. When a group of people become separated, either through physical or social barriers, they begin to develop their own way of life or 'culture'- it's not something that should be criticised as it's natural.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Culture is overrated and puts limitations on people...if black Americans have no original culture like OP says, maybe that's why we are the most successful outta all black people :jbhmm: there are no set of dogmatic values we blindly follow that restricts the moves we make in life

Thank goodness we don't gotta pay families for their women :skip:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
:ehh:

This is true for the most part

Yes and no.

White people gave you a culture after they took the one your ancestors had....

:comeon:

If you don't have your own language, then you don't really have a culture...

:mjlol:

Black American culture is just European sub-culture...

European subculture my ass. Afram culture like all Afro New Worlders is Creolized Culture birthed from the clashing of old World Africa and Old World European in the New World Americas.

I have been observing students in my classroom, and noticed that Black American students will easily make friends with White Americans before they make friends with a Black African...This is just a personal observations...I could be wrong...

:comeon:

.Black American culture is a sub-culture of American culture...

HPc059Z.jpg

Y'all think you are so different, but as an outsider I see things differently...

We don't think, we know it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.