Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
Yeah
:mjpls: No one wants to love someone who does not love themselves first. :mjpls:

mv5bmjaxmtm4nzkxml5bml5banbnxkftztcwnjmyndk3oa__v1__sy314_cr280214314_.jpg

:sas2:

Stop posting this lame fakkit c00n on this board

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
I don't see any difference between this song and any other song that is out.The majority of hip-hop/rap is anti-black women.This song was just another means to bash black women.Let's not play stupid, many black women wear weave.This is the same Chris Brown who has the line "You ni*ggas mad cause you fukkin’ with them regular h*s and ain’t none better than my Asian."

:mjlol: @ Some of you so naive to think that is a song to encourage black women to wear their natural hair.Chris Brown isn't f*cking with any women with an afro or kinky hair.

John Mayer

In your atmosphere
Daps
Reppin
Paradise Valley
I don't see any difference between this song and any other song that is out.The majority of hip-hop/rap is anti-black women.This song was just another means to bash black women.Let's not play stupid, many black women wear weave.This is the same Chris Brown who has the line "You ni*ggas mad cause you fukkin’ with them regular h*s and ain’t none better than my Asian."

:mjlol: @ Some of you so naive to think that is a song to encourage black women to wear their natural hair.Chris Brown isn't f*cking with any women with an afro or kinky hair.

How do you know CB isn't fukking with any woman with an afro?

Status
Not open for further replies.