Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
I'm a fatherless bi racial child. My pops was a international hustler. Got addicted to his own supply so my moms left him. He was clean for 8 years before he died which was a few years ago. In 32 years I've only hung out with him about a 100x. Triple OG his name carries weight so every where I go in his city I'm good. But fukk him. I pawned his diamond and ruby gold ring my aunts gave me when he died. For the low too.
zj9OKPj.jpg

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I'm a fatherless bi racial child. My pops was a international hustler. Got addicted to his own supply so my moms left him. He was clean for 8 years before he died which was a few years ago. In 32 years I've only hung out with him about a 100x. Triple OG his name carries weight so every where I go in his city I'm good. But fukk him. I pawned his diamond and ruby gold ring my aunts gave me when he died. For the low too.
zj9OKPj.jpg
I am sorry. I grew up around some biracial kids with black fathers. Many of them didnt know their fathers, mainly raised by their white mothers. Many of these men were middle to upper middle class too.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I am not trying to turn this into BM aint ish thread. I am trying to let you all see that this not just a black women problem. I wouldnt be suprised that many of these single non black women out of wedlock kids are included in the black kids category increasing the numbers of fatherless "black kids" numbers.

My point is as men...what do you think contributes to this and what can be done to help mitigate this problem.

Daps
Oakland is full of bi racial kids. There's no other city where there's more interracial marriage I've seen. That's my town

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Didn't I already debunl this white supremicist jargon, the author of this article has never written another piece.

Anyone can upload to ssrn

Google this article and you see its on st0rmfr0nt and other white supremicist sites

To the bushes it goes again

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Yeah cuz of gentrification . Every one moved to those hick boring towns in the bay or the Central Valley cuz rent is cheaper . I would hate to live in those places. Boring and nothing to do. It's hard to find a small studio in Oakland for less than $900

Do black people not buy property?

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Being born out of wedlock is not the same as not having a father in your life or in the home.

I feel marriage is important, but I dont think it guarantees your children will be better off.

Nothing is a guaranteed but the probability of your children being better off his pretty consistent with a working dad in the home who us married to mom.

Too much evidence to support it.

• Dap
Reactions: Yup
Status
Not open for further replies.