• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
I swear on everything... There is my homegirl from la... We argue this n that idk how she knows i was in the hospital but she called my room. She doesnt have kids. Maybe i should knock her up plus she tried to whoop me after my prom when she came out here.n my mom likes her . Maybe it was right in my face the whole time

Oh...I should have shot up the club along time ago....Partly fearful and partly selfish. I just don't think about it now.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Ninety Two Percent: Examining the Birth Trends, Family Structure, Economic Standing, Paternal Relationships, and Emotional Stability of Biracial Children with African American Fathers

Tiffany N. Calloway

Independent

June 2, 2015

Abstract:
This study examines the birth trends, family structure, economic standing, paternal relationships, and emotional stability of biracial children with African American fathers. For study implementation quantitative research methods were used. Questions were asked through a questionnaire that was administered to 1000 women spanning the united States that were equally ranging from 3 different racial groups; Caucasian, Asian, and Hispanic. Participants were recruited through the internet, radio, and news. This study finds that 92% of biracial children with African American fathers are born out of wedlock and 82% end up on government assistance. The results of this study make it very clear that biracial children with African American fathers are fatherless on a scale much larger than the public may realize.

Number of Pages in PDF File: 12
Keywords: Biracial, out of wedlock, fatherless, black fathers, interracial

http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.c...act_id=2625893

Disclaimer: Independent research doesn't mean it's bad. I actually value independent research because it isn't biased by funding, grants and people trying to advance their careers. I wish she would have been more expansive in her methods discussion. The author has her J.M.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I created this thread because whenever i post the importance of the black family structure, dudes are quick to talk of blacl women choosing deadbeats.

I am not saying the percentage is correct or cosign that most black fathers leave their biracial kids at 92%.

However, i do think that BM and BW have to recognize the patholohies of single parenting and how it affects black kids.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bed bucks ain't shyt huh?

f9A0nTd.gif

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WELP

I guess pawgs can't even get these c00ns to wife them. :sas2:

Youtube told me other wise that black women are terrible and can't keep a man. Pawgs are docile and can suck a dikk dry. :bryan:

Status
Not open for further replies.