Status
Not open for further replies.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats what you get for waiting to late. thats the way it works friend. most of these ladies will have had the slip up with their boyfriend from their early 20's late teens. OR from a previous serious relationship or first husband. so if you're in your late 20's or 30's or 40's. faaaagetaboutit. kids are in Tow. 9 times outta 10. the only reasons kids will not be in tow is because she couldnt have kids, the dudes she was with couldnt have kids, or because she was one of those ladies that was hell bent on being super successful before she even thought of having a kid. but those situations are rare in comparison to the first things i stated.

or she had an abortion or two..lot of women with no kids in their 30s had abortions in their 20s

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
truth. but on the flipside, when you're super young. you're super dumb. ladies still want to get it in. dudes still want to get it in. thats a problem. neither of you really know anything about finances/money, etc. thats a problem. so there is no perfect scenario.

even if you end up being the 35 year old dating the 22 year old chick. thats perfect for you. until you realize she's dipping on the side with another 25 year old dude with a 6 pack. you can keep it as tight as you like. but you 35 bruh. that gut is a comin. lol. you have a career. you dont have 4 hours a day to kill time in the gym like this young dude does who is broke.

That gut comes for people who don't eat right and take care of themselves. There are alot of men out there 50+ with 6 packs(yea mostly in other countries, but in US too). The gut comes for you slackers who dont pay attention to what's in the food, not us who gonna take care of ourselves.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are one person....not an entire consumer segment

Outside of soccer...your representation in English media is non-existent nvm Wales/Scotland/Ireland

I wont even get into black UK owned banks or private equity.

They could literally deport all of you n!ggaz and not miss a beat economy wise.

Don't get involved "bruv"

Yeah their blk community is weaker than ear wax and most of them love it that way. They just want to be accepted as yt and been trying hard for centuries.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In reality MOST people don't get their money right(whatever that means) or 'feces' together(whatever that means) until late 30s or 40, not to mention most people are 1 paycheck away from being homeless(professionals and entrepreneurs included). Everyone CAN NOT wait until 35-40 to have their 1st kid, just like everybody CAN NOT be a doctor, lawyer, engineer, millionaire. As human beings you got 2 choices either reproduce or not. If too many poeple decide not to have kids then your population where ever you live dies out(like some places in Europe or Japan) from old age. In the grand scheme of things this topic becomes a dog chasing it's tail.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
In reality MOST people don't get their money right(whatever that means) or 'feces' together(whatever that means) until late 30s or 40, not to mention most people are 1 paycheck away from being homeless(professionals and entrepreneurs included). Everyone CAN NOT wait until 35-40 to have their 1st kid, just like everybody CAN NOT be a doctor, lawyer, engineer, millionaire. As human beings you got 2 choices either reproduce or not. If too many poeple decide not to have kids then your population where ever you live dies out(like some places in Europe or Japan) from old age. In the grand scheme of things this topic becomes a dog chasing it's tail.

Give more higher paying jobs and more unions and less bullshyt and a less stressful way of living. No way a person with a master's degree making is living worse than a person with a high school diploma 30 years ago. Absurd.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
:dame:
While you were ducking hoes in your early 20s those same hoes were getting impregnated by the next nikka.

Better wife up a woman that's between 21 and 28 to raise your odds of having a healthy child.

After that....it's a gamble
I just tripped
Dont come to my posts getting hella daps
Thats thAt shyt i dont like

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know 100s... Great. We have millions. I wont even get into demographics/social mobility/firmographics

I'm not ignorant on U.K. media, I live there habitually for business.

"See manz driving a German whip"

:laff:

There are 21 black owned banks in the U.S. Give us the figures on black British owned banks ?

13% of London....3.5% of England.
It gets worse in wales, Ireland and Scotland.

Y'all got the most potential though with free healthcare and higher education but y'all are miles away from establishing any black middle class.

they dont' establish a black anything there, too busy bed bucking and bed wenching

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
they dont' establish a black anything there, too busy bed bucking and bed wenching

lol. I think its because brits are perceived more liberal so black people get too comfortable.

Comfort makes you lazy....look at Africa vs Europe. If it wasn't for lack for lack of comfort europe would not have went out and colonize other countries.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're previous comment you says black women were kicking productive men out the house for a check. Now these same men couldn't get jobs? Make up your mind.

Secondly please font scare me with the successful black man chimera. Just because you tile taxes don't make you successful. If these same "successful " black men see no use in black women, that's our signal to look for greener pastures.

So we have settle this issues. Now let's get back to OPs problems.

I don't tile taxes or file taxes. This is a common trend i've noticed with successful brothers
that I've met in numerous settings.

I'm not even into marriage but the day I retire from #GMB
She'll be a black woman from a nuclear family who submits to me

You can date whoever you want ...we couldn't hold you back in 1965
There's absolutely nothing stopping y'all from dating other races .
but they aren't too keen to procreate with y'all

OP needs to relocate or date younger.....problem solved.

Single mothers (barring babydaddy death) shouldn't be considered for anything long term

Status
Not open for further replies.