Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superstar
Daps
should've married early :manny:. do u have kids? if so u really can't hate on women with kids

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel you breh. I'm almost thirty and finally found a woman who's around my age and mature, still good looking and whose body type allows me to be comfortable thinking she won't get hella fat later, with no kids and isn't on any social media plus has a decent level job... now I just gotta make sure my dikk, wandering eye, and general scumbaggery doesn't fukk it up.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
OP i got you bruh

shes 32
no kids
college grad
skinny
cute face
long hair

m_1035258.jpg

m_1035267.jpg

m_1035270.jpg

m_1035261.jpg

m_1035273.jpg

m_1035276.jpg

m_1035279.jpg

m_1035264.jpg

m_1035282.jpg

m_1035285.jpg

- blackierobinson

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Ooooo the truth came out? :steviej: Link?
Maaan liggins merged the thread in here but here's the long and short of it:

@Mook made a thread talking about that white girl strawberry and her unappealing physique/face in addition to her fetish for Jamaican black men...
Her constant use of "nikka" throughout the forum was exposed and nikkas :cape:'d hard for her saying that it was okay because she meant it in joking way and they wanted to fukk smh...
drx comes through (remember this is the militant who is against bedwenches and white supremacy who cant get cooperation as you put it) saying that he wants to tag team her with another coli poster and dap said poster in real life :scust: :daheart:
@MoonGoddess dropped the bomb by exposing an old thread drx made on boxden talking about his insecurities related to his penis size...and then he proceeded to go the insecure white guy route with the penis envy narrative (referencing various basketball players and their penises :scust:)
Subsequent gender/race bait threads have been made and on cue...drx came through talking that pro-black "i can't stand cave bytches" shyt.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know of 100s of "middle class" Black households around Britain. :skip:

Of course our representation in the media is non-existent to someone as ignorant as you are. :heh:

You say that as if American banks were owned by blacks. :mjlol:

I find that hard to believe, considering black people make up 13% (not including mixed race people, which in American, automatically means they're Black) of the population in the country's economic hub.:yeshrug:

I sense some passive-aggressive tones in your words, good sir. Everything alright at home?
full

You know 100s... Great. We have millions. I wont even get into demographics/social mobility/firmographics

I'm not ignorant on U.K. media, I live there habitually for business.

"See manz driving a German whip"

:laff:

There are 21 black owned banks in the U.S. Give us the figures on black British owned banks ?

13% of London....3.5% of England.
It gets worse in wales, Ireland and Scotland.

Y'all got the most potential though with free healthcare and higher education but y'all are miles away from establishing any black middle class.

Last edited:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
You know 100s... Great. We have millions. I wont even get into demographics/social mobility/firmographics

I'm not ignorant on U.K. media, I live there habitually for business.

"See manz driving a German whip"

:laff:

There are 21 black owned banks in the U.S. Give us the figures on black British owned banks ?

Y'all got the most potential though with free healthcare and higher education but y'all are miles away from establishing any black middle class.

All of your arguments can be defeated a simple fact:

Black British population: 1,904,684
African-American population: 42,020,743

:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.