Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh so there are caveats huh? How convinient.
Why wouldn't there be? dating a 21 year old with kids as compared to a 31 year old? If thats your hang up whats the difference? Age doesn't matter than much, to were man is gonna put up with a kid simply because she's younger. At that point its probably best to rock with the older chick instead of the youngsta.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
If black women looked at us like they looked at white men we would have less issue.
Brothers with money money are dealing with the same bs.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So you admit that your ability to solely provide (the hallmark of a traditional husband) is severely hindered, yet you still feel entitled to a traditional wife?

A wife is still suppose to do her wifely duties even if her man is not doing his.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Why wouldn't there be? dating a 21 year old with kids as compared to a 31 year old? If thats your hang up whats the difference? Age doesn't matter than much, to were man is gonna put up with a kid simply because she's younger. At that point its probably best to rock with the older chick instead of the youngsta.

I just think youre flipping the script. On the coli any woman who is young and looking for a husband should find one because all that matters is youth and beauty, remember? Now you're going against The Colis conventional wisdom that youth Beauty and the desire to be married isn't the only criteria. (Not sure why you brought up kids. They weren't apart of the equation. )

The point I'm making and which I made in one of my platinum threads that thanks to the anti marriage family culture among black men doesn't matter at what age a black woman wants to marry she has few options unless she willing to date out.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Where did I make the argument that I was? The point is to expect a traditional wife when you're not a traditional husband is ludicrous.

The dude said don't compare us to white men do to the system we are under.
He never said anything about providing.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just think youre flipping the script. On the coli any woman who is young and looking for a husband should find one because all that matters is youth and beauty, remember? Now you're going against The Colis conventional wisdom that youth Beauty and the desire to be married isn't the only criteria. (Not sure why you brought up kids. They weren't apart of the equation. )

The point I'm making and which I made in one of my platinum threads that thanks to the anti marriage family culture among black men doesn't matter at what age a black woman wants to marry she has few options unless she willing to date out.
Well coli logic is mostly jokes, to add to that I've never been the typical dude let alone coli dude. I brought up kids because the title say's "why does every woman have kids"...I mean I hope you not taking the coli dudes serious... some of the women too. 90 percent of these dudes will type out one thing and when presented with the situation do exactly the opposite of what they claimed they would.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The dude said don't compare us to white men do to the system we are under.
He never said anything about providing.
That's exactly what he's talking about. He's talking about the lack of resources that black males have compared to white men. He also makes tons of threads about women being traditional.

Status
Not open for further replies.