Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
That's exactly what he's talking about. He's talking about the lack of resources that black males have compared to white men. He also makes tons of threads about women being traditional.

But you don't even like women though... :mjlol:

lsIum4.gif

:jbhmm: @DrX Do you read red pill or other Manosphere sites? Some of your posts seem to come across that way

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I'm witcha homie....I'm witcha....:mjcry:
I swear on everything... There is my homegirl from la... We argue this n that idk how she knows i was in the hospital but she called my room. She doesnt have kids. Maybe i should knock her up plus she tried to whoop me after my prom when she came out here.n my mom likes her . Maybe it was right in my face the whole time

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Housing with a clause to kick out a working man .... instead of sticking together to build infrastructure is short sighted

Who do you think benefited from this ? Wasn't black men or even children...

Wouldn't need the state if women nurtured, while we built communities and companies for the next generation

Thank the state for aiding the breakdown of the family unit and creating matriarchies ?

:laff:

Now tell us how we hold you back ?

You're rewriting history bro. Show me the clause? You have to be under a certain income to quality for government subsidy. The reason these unmarried men were being kicked out is because they largely served no purpose outside of insemination. The non productive black man was optional and he continues to be this way till this day.

You gotta nikka in the house not putting nothing on the rent water gas electric...what he need to be in there for?

I'm in the UK. I been working in social housing for damn near five years. You got single women in whose name the tenancy is with, it's her housing benefit that's paying the rent. She got a couple a kids and the nikka living with her. You got these nesting nikkas bouncing from woman to woman because these women got a place in their name. So when these nikkas start trippin, cheating, beating her ass, not coming home at night, these women can say "this is my house get out."

It's black men who made themselves obsolete outside of dikk.

Daps
Nicca i hopped on an 18 year old & that bytch hada kid she hada give up when she was younger cuz she couldnt afford 2 take care of it
Needless 2 say i wasnt wit all that.
But if she got 1 kid, she bad, on her shyt, coo personality, yall vibe & get along? Why not. shyt my pops wasnt my mama 1st baby daddy.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Link please?
@Always-Right Liggins merged the thread into the gender bait one in the bushes...but OP was exposed by @MoonGoddess for posts on boxden talking about his insecurity around his dikk size amongst other suspect things related to penis envy. He also caped for strawberry in @Mook 's plat thread as well

Status
Not open for further replies.