• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
OP maybe your not going to the right places.
I'm 26 in Houston and have never seen so many single educated 30+ black women without kids in my entire life.They everywhere and they even go out in groups together. I actually prefer dating 28+ black women.their more level headed don't play any games and they are perfectly fine with the "we're friends that go out and fukk every now and then"situation.

Almost every single black woman I've encountered is degreed and ready to be in a monogamous relationship. But their not ready to settle for just anybody.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Depending on where you live, yes finding a "good" woman in her 30's with no kids or baggage can be very hard if not impossible.

If your in a major city it shouldn't be a issue for you, and by major I mean a bigger city not just a city out in Arkansas or Mississippi. Basically the longer you go "doing the right thing" the harder it is going to be to find a woman that fits into what your probably looking for. So if your being a good guy and expect that since your being a "good guy" you'll get a "good girl" your playing yourself.

Things happen, people grow and change and the older you get the more experiences you rack up

Last edited:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They want us to be at the same level and have the same position, when were fighting a system that's out to destroy us. How r we going to be on that level when they have the power and resources. The system is designed for them to have the capital and play god with our destiny, but BW compare us to the spoiled prick that inherent all of his capital. Everything we get we have to fight for it.

Its unfair, and that's why so many BW r single. Why do every BM gotta be tall, Rich and handsome. Ladies if u meet a man that don't stink, have a job and don't hit u....that's your husband, marry him asap. Because lebron ain't coming through the door

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
How? You've been trumpeting your strength and independence for the last few decades
with nothing to show for it except the prison industrial complex and a deep-rooted matriarchy

Y'all haven't been anchored to us since 1965....so how have we held you back ?

8a6268766495d7f3400b9cf72a7836525abbba47_r.gif

Black women trumpet strength where black men have historically had all manner of social phenomena to explain his weakness.

And by holding black women back I'm talking about black women having to forego the expectations of manhood that other women take granted because they've had to cater to black men's "shoulda woulda coulda but didn't" culture of having faith in potential instead of tangibles etc.

See black men had no problems holding black women to white standards of womanhood (thus rendering us deficient) but we couldny hold you to white standards of manhood lest we be accused of Bedwenching, being In league with "the man" or not helping a brotha or or holding him down.

Black women have had to sacrifice our femininity as black men have outsourced his manhood to us. We have to provide, pay our own way, be independent, go to war with white supremacy to protect black men.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Everybody settles. EVERYBODY. Absolutely-no-exceptions.
How far off your target do you settle is the issue. Everyone who claims to be with their dream dude/girl has this one thing about them that they didnt care for but since he/she has most of the other requiements right they put up with that last minor flaw.
I don't mean perfection. No such thing. I mean more like dudes and girls end up with 2nd, 3rd, 4th choices. The top choice isn't necessarily the perfect guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.