• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
Them young chicks be hunting for older brehs now. Im struggling to keep them 24 y/o off my d!ck these days.
breh what you said is truth! :wow:

For all the non believers THERE IS NOTHING like sliding into some 19 year old p*ssy.
i made her wifey at 22, I have between the ages (23-30) premium years, and you guys know how black women age well.

I know the game and women but most important i know myself, when you get a women young and your on your shyt. you can set the bar real high in her mind on what a MAN is. if your meeting all her needs she doesn't have any reason to leave( that applies to all women of all ages)

for me knowing that she is young that keeps me on my shyt for example
1) i take really good care of myself so i look young ( workout)
2) I have knowledge of self and about other things she doesn't know about which helps make wise decisions aka taking the lead
3) sex game is god level because of years of practices :myman:
4) i'm fun to be with I'm not on :flabbynsick: levels at all
5) also having a young lady helps you remember your never to old to have fun

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: seriously???????????
I'm 25 and I can't really find anyone my age that's ready to actually settle. I gotta marry old I suppose

Are you a woman? Because if you are the coli has thread upon thread admonishing black women to marry young and that there are hundreds of millions of black men trying to wife a young woman but are being curved for thugs. :troll:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you a woman? Because if you are the coli has thread upon thread admonishing black women to marry young and that there are hundreds of millions of black men trying to wife a young woman but are being curved for thugs. :troll:
Being younger doesn't automatically make you marriage material for "older" men looking for a woman.

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They want us to be at the same level and have the same position, when were fighting a system that's out to destroy us. How r we going to be on that level when they have the power and resources. The system is designed for them to have the capital and play god with our destiny, but BW compare us to the spoiled prick that inherent all of his capital. Everything we get we have to fight for it.

Its unfair, and that's why so many BW r single. Why do every BM gotta be tall, Rich and handsome. Ladies if u meet a man that don't stink, have a job and don't hit u....that's your husband, marry him asap. Because lebron ain't coming through the door
Are you ok breh?:lupe: First the income thread now this.

Why you encouraging the brehettes to settle for bums? Trynna even the playing field? :jbhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.