Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That's exactly what he's talking about. He's talking about the lack of resources that black males have compared to white men. He also makes tons of threads about women being traditional.

A man that makes 100k is going to be able to proved more for his family than one that makes 40k but that does nit mean that man making 40k is not take care of his family.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black women trumpet strength where black men have historically had all manner of social phenomena to explain his weakness.

And by holding black women back I'm talking about black women having to forego the expectations of manhood that other women take granted because they've had to cater to black men's "shoulda woulda coulda but didn't" culture of having faith in potential instead of tangibles etc.

See black men had no problems holding black women to white standards of womanhood (thus rendering us deficient) but we couldny hold you to white standards of manhood lest we be accused of Bedwenching, being In league with "the man" or not helping a brotha or or holding him down.

Black women have had to sacrifice our femininity as black men have outsourced his manhood to us. We have to provide, pay our own way, be independent, go to war with white supremacy to protect black men.

Black women chose the short-sighted benefits of housing and resources from the white establishment decades ago...

This collusion between black women and them effectively sealed every generations fate...... simple divide and conquer

"Give black women sustenance and shelter ....deny black men jobs/loans"

the rest is history......but somehow today after decades of black womens strength and independence

we hold you back ?

mark-ingram-shakes-his-head-after-marshawn-lynch-touchdown.gif

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Black women chose the short-sighted benefits of housing and resources from the white establishment decades ago...

This collusion between black women and them effectively sealed every generations fate...... simple divide and conquer

"Give black women sustenance and shelter ....deny black men jobs/loans"

the rest is history......but somehow today after decades of black womens strength and independence

we hold you back ?

mark-ingram-shakes-his-head-after-marshawn-lynch-touchdown.gif

Housing is short sighted? You ever been homeless? You ever been a homeless woman? You ever been a homeless woman with kids?

Lord.

I hate to divert this thread but there are millions of black men dead and alive who should thank the state for looking after his children.

Night

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
Compare us to white men? Doubt there are many Black women doin' that. Black Celebrities/athletes & other successful Black men maybe.
So you admit that your ability to solely provide (the hallmark of a traditional husband) is severely hindered, yet you still feel entitled to a traditional wife?
Can't speak for the OP, but I believe many of us want a modified version of tradition. Despite workin', most women still expect traditional things from their man, like protection, dirtier/heavier house work, etc. What's wrong with a man expectin' tradition things from his woman?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Compare us to white men? Doubt there are many Black women doin' that. Black Celebrities/athletes & other successful Black men maybe.
Can't speak for the OP, but I believe many of us want a modified version of tradition. Despite workin', most women still expect traditional things from their man, like protection, dirtier/heavier house work, etc. What's wrong with a man expectin' tradition things from his woman?
Nothing if he is doing the same in return.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Housing is short sighted? You ever been homeless? You ever been a homeless woman? You ever been a homeless woman with kids?

Lord.

I hate to divert this thread but there are millions of black men dead and alive who should thank the state for looking after his children.

Night

Housing with a clause to kick out a working man .... instead of sticking together to build infrastructure is short sighted

Who do you think benefited from this ? Wasn't black men or even children...

Wouldn't need the state if women nurtured, while we built communities and companies for the next generation

Thank the state for aiding the breakdown of the family unit and creating matriarchies ?

:laff:

Now tell us how we hold you back ?

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
They want us to be at the same level and have the same position, when were fighting a system that's out to destroy us. How r we going to be on that level when they have the power and resources. The system is designed for them to have the capital and play god with our destiny, but BW compare us to the spoiled prick that inherent all of his capital. Everything we get we have to fight for it.

Its unfair, and that's why so many BW r single. Why do every BM gotta be tall, Rich and handsome. Ladies if u meet a man that don't stink, have a job and don't hit u....that's your husband, marry him asap. Because lebron ain't coming through the door
But you don't even like women though... :mjlol:

lsIum4.gif

Spankied

Rookie
Daps
This my all time fear.. :ld:.. a nikka in school tryna make sum of emself, stead of stuntn dese experimental hoes, meanwhile the next nikka
knocking up and moving on.
The scarry part about tryin date some younging when u older is worrying about homie next door :myman: tryn fk yo thotty-mc-i-dont-do-this-often . Like I got trust in my cuff game but sometimes dese hoes just really aint loyal, and i dont need all dat in my life :martin:

I beliebe my down bytch is out there tho, just hoping i get to her before big mac w/ fries does.

Status
Not open for further replies.