Status
Not open for further replies.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
These women aren't getting plowed because they live dock that much they want to settle down so when they got something they want they gonna take that seed to keep that connection.

Then when they give birth to the child, they've helped create someone who will really love them unconditionally unlike they're "raggedy ass father"
U sound like a bytch but i feel you:obama:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
They're out there you just gotta find em and make sure your shyt is together.

If you're not in shape, getting money, and got a vehicle or a nice spot...no woman who has shyt to lose by getting knocked up by you will allow you to fukk her raw.

Think about it? Would you fukk some bum bytch with a hair hat that lives in the projects? Why? Exactly.

Not that YOU are the male equivalent of aforementioned bum bytch but you gotta think.

Now of course there are women in their 30's who will fukk and suck a nikka with no ends and no accomplishments but they are what are known as "thots" my friend. And thots and ninjas have something in common, in that they are excellent at hiding their intentions as well as their identities. That is what makes a ninja...a fukking assassin...and a thot...a hoe who is fukking out there with her mentality and actions...so fukking DEADLY :wow:

after a certain age, she'll take a nikka that's well dressed but may be broke, she will have kids though....

As you get older, some women don't require shyt but time, they know they ain't get no rich nikka no time soon, just look clean and you good.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
U sound like a bytch but i feel you:obama:
Not really. Just reality. Women are trying to get pregnant by this nikka but settle for that nikka.

You don't know that bytch until she gets what she wants out of life. Why you think bytches switch up after they get married and or have a child.

fukk you though still

Last edited:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Not really. Just reality. Women aremail trying to get pregnant by this niggling but settle for that nikka.

You don't know that bytch until she gets what she wants out of life. Why you think bytches switch up after they get married and or have a child.

fukk you though still
fukk u 2 fuk boy... Can i get my + rep back though or r u a bytch ass kung fu nikka still

Status
Not open for further replies.