• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Aim for women going into grad school, they typically have no kids and are in their mid 20s.

And I didn't realize dis till I got into school and eam afta I graduated n started movin in da creative/art circle....dat's anotha lost paradise to meet smart attractive hoes wit no chirren. And Im talmbout all creative art fields from traditional to dance to writing.

I dunno if its dat already natural slight selfishness most of us have of wantin dat attention/focus to be on our work or what but I haven't ran into dat prollem of seeds already being planted hardly eva.

I been eatin good for quite some time now. :francis:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
And I didn't realize dis till I got into school and eam afta I graduated n started movin in da creative/art circle....dat's anotha lost paradise to meet smart attractive hoes wit no chirren. And Im talmbout all creative art fields from traditional to dance to writing.

I dunno if its dat already natural slight selfishness most of us have of wantin dat attention/focus to be on our work or what but I haven't ran into dat prollem of seeds already being planted hardly eva.

I been eatin good for quite some time now. :francis:

It's natural for a male not to want to raise another males child, nature has devised a bunch of different ways to hate on the next man.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
It's natural for a male not to want to raise another males child, nature has devised a bunch of different ways to hate on the next man.

Oh and when I said "us" in dis part :

"I dunno if its dat already natural slight selfishness most of us have of wantin dat attention/focus to be on our work or what.."

I was referrin to artists. Lol but You def right too, mane. nikkas ain't got time to deal wit dat baggage.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
i'm kinda,sorta,almost,not really in the same situation.
i've come across some great women....just not great enough
to mother my child.
females in my family say dumb shyt
like (do you wanna die alone)
like caskets come with bunk beds are some shyt.
:what:

wat6rr.jpg

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not trying to do all that no disrespect.
I just want a fresh bytch to have a family with.
#fml
:why:
thats what you get for waiting to late. thats the way it works friend. most of these ladies will have had the slip up with their boyfriend from their early 20's late teens. OR from a previous serious relationship or first husband. so if you're in your late 20's or 30's or 40's. faaaagetaboutit. kids are in Tow. 9 times outta 10. the only reasons kids will not be in tow is because she couldnt have kids, the dudes she was with couldnt have kids, or because she was one of those ladies that was hell bent on being super successful before she even thought of having a kid. but those situations are rare in comparison to the first things i stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.