• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
You're fukking with old hoodrats.

I mess with girls in their early-mid 20's and none of em have kids, and they make damn sure they don't have one by accident.

You know why? They have important shyt going on in their lives: school, career etc.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
While you were ducking hoes in your early 20s those same hoes were getting impregnated by the next nikka.

Better wife up a woman that's between 21 and 28 to raise your odds of having a healthy child.

After that....it's a gamble

women been trying to settle down and have kids since they figured out what that was

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
That's why Thots dress their sons like the nikka who left em
These women aren't getting plowed because they live dock that much they want to settle down so when they got something they want they gonna take that seed to keep that connection.

Then when they give birth to the child, they've helped create someone who will really love them unconditionally unlike they're "raggedy ass father"
s

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Breh take it from me go younger. Im 29. Wife is 22 having my first child dec 25th. She doesn have the baggage and body will be on point for years to come. Since im older and take care of my shyt. She follows my lead. :myman:

Plus she doesnt have that emotional baggage that most women have when they get older.

Some may say nikka she young tho. But I have seen 30+ women act straight up fukking childish

All women got some type of issue with just like men. It just depends how much you want to deal with it
Breh, you have more years to deal with your wife. Every childless marriage has some sort of baggage. No marriage is safe from burden. :usure:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
They're out there you just gotta find em and make sure your shyt is together.

If you're not in shape, getting money, and got a vehicle or a nice spot...no woman who has shyt to lose by getting knocked up by you will allow you to fukk her raw.

Think about it? Would you fukk some bum bytch with a hair hat that lives in the projects? Why? Exactly.

Not that YOU are the male equivalent of aforementioned bum bytch but you gotta think.

Now of course there are women in their 30's who will fukk and suck a nikka with no ends and no accomplishments but they are what are known as "thots" my friend. And thots and ninjas have something in common, in that they are excellent at hiding their intentions as well as their identities. That is what makes a ninja...a fukking assassin...and a thot...a hoe who is fukking out there with her mentality and actions...so fukking DEADLY :wow:

:usure: We know what you meant breh :russ: He's obviously complaining about his available options. I'm pretty sure Jeter isn't worried about finding a childless mate :mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.