• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm kinda,sorta,almost,not really in the same situation.
i've come across some great women....just not great enough
to mother my child.
females in my family say dumb shyt
like (do you wanna die alone)
like caskets come with bunk beds are some shyt.
:what:

wat6rr.jpg
cute saying but you're missing their point. their point is when you start aging. and you will. are you ready for the real truth, that you wont have anyone there to assist you? you ever see that old dude trying to make it across the street.. can barely move.. takes him literally 2 lights to get across. that might be you. dudes age a lot worse than women. thats a fact. ladies out live us most times. so your wife could end up being old with you but healthier, therefore she's there to take care of you. and thats what kids are supposed to do as well(may or may not happen depending on your kids and yalls relationship)

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude there are a lot of sistas out here without kids. You have to keep looking but if you are in your 30s the numbers get smaller. Also you can try and date younger women and they are less likely to have kids.

This is why I tell men and women that it gets harder to date as you get older. You got mates with kids, ex spouses, stuck in their ways (cause we all get like that as we get older) and folks careers to deal with. Just a lot of shyt compared to when you are young.
truth. but on the flipside, when you're super young. you're super dumb. ladies still want to get it in. dudes still want to get it in. thats a problem. neither of you really know anything about finances/money, etc. thats a problem. so there is no perfect scenario.

even if you end up being the 35 year old dating the 22 year old chick. thats perfect for you. until you realize she's dipping on the side with another 25 year old dude with a 6 pack. you can keep it as tight as you like. but you 35 bruh. that gut is a comin. lol. you have a career. you dont have 4 hours a day to kill time in the gym like this young dude does who is broke.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
thats what you get for waiting to late. thats the way it works friend. most of these ladies will have had the slip up with their boyfriend from their early 20's late teens. OR from a previous serious relationship or first husband. so if you're in your late 20's or 30's or 40's. faaaagetaboutit. kids are in Tow. 9 times outta 10. the only reasons kids will not be in tow is because she couldnt have kids, the dudes she was with couldnt have kids, or because she was one of those ladies that was hell bent on being super successful before she even thought of having a kid. but those situations are rare in comparison to the first things i stated.
DAMN!
Im a fighter I will find 1

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
truth. but on the flipside, when you're super young. you're super dumb. ladies still want to get it in. dudes still want to get it in. thats a problem. neither of you really know anything about finances/money, etc. thats a problem. so there is no perfect scenario.

even if you end up being the 35 year old dating the 22 year old chick. thats perfect for you. until you realize she's dipping on the side with another 25 year old dude with a 6 pack. you can keep it as tight as you like. but you 35 bruh. that gut is a comin. lol. you have a career. you dont have 4 hours a day to kill time in the gym like this young dude does who is broke.
Lol

Daps
Reppin
St louis
cute saying but you're missing their point. their point is when you start aging. and you will. are you ready for the real truth, that you wont have anyone there to assist you? you ever see that old dude trying to make it across the street.. can barely move.. takes him literally 2 lights to get across. that might be you. dudes age a lot worse than women. thats a fact. ladies out live us most times. so your wife could end up being old with you but healthier, therefore she's there to take care of you. and thats what kids are supposed to do as well(may or may not happen depending on your kids and yalls relationship)

Oh I hope to get set up for a robbery by a thick
stripper named taffy I'll be buying p*ssy from and die grabbing my
chest from the shock of seeing a rusty 38 aimed
at me around the time i'm 60.....die like a real nikka.
:jawalrus:

wat6rr.jpg

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

:dead:

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
Breh take it from me go younger. Im 29. Wife is 22 having my first child dec 25th. She doesn have the baggage and body will be on point for years to come. Since im older and take care of my shyt. She follows my lead. :myman:

Plus she doesnt have that emotional baggage that most women have when they get older.

Some may say nikka she young tho. But I have seen 30+ women act straight up fukking childish

All women got some type of issue with just like men. It just depends how much you want to deal with it

Dominicansbelit

All Star
Daps
Breh take it from me go younger. Im 29. Wife is 22 having my first child dec 25th. She doesn have the baggage and body will be on point for years to come. Since im older and take care of my shyt. She follows my lead. :myman:

Plus she doesnt have that emotional baggage that most women have when they get older.

Some may say nikka she young tho. But I have seen 30+ women act straight up fukking childish

All women got some type of issue with just like men. It just depends how much you want to deal with it
:salute:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
women don't like to use protection either

How do people have kids without a financial backdrop to take care of them is :mindblown:

If I don't have 500k, I ain't bringing no kids to this world. How so many women (and men) have kids under 25 without marriage or a strong commitment have kids in this expensive ass society?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
NYC has a surplus of educated women with no kids.

Hope they ain't fat, ugly, ratchet, or super entitled. Take that away, and that pool of desirable women ain't that much. Better go overseas where she grew up without media influences and financially stable without prostitution.

Status
Not open for further replies.