Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Thats exactly what i was hoping for. I mean damn i just wanna break in some new p*ssy/no kids who is done with the bs n wants to just work n make babies n tacos feel me

Would you mind if she had a few abortions?
thats what you get for waiting to late. thats the way it works friend. most of these ladies will have had the slip up with their boyfriend from their early 20's late teens. OR from a previous serious relationship or first husband. so if you're in your late 20's or 30's or 40's. faaaagetaboutit. kids are in Tow. 9 times outta 10. the only reasons kids will not be in tow is because she couldnt have kids, the dudes she was with couldnt have kids, or because she was one of those ladies that was hell bent on being super successful before she even thought of having a kid. but those situations are rare in comparison to the first things i stated.

It sounds like you forgot all about abortions.
young enough to give you a run for ya money.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

33?

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How do people have kids without a financial backdrop to take care of them is :mindblown:

If I don't have 500k, I ain't bringing no kids to this world. How so many women (and men) have kids under 25 without marriage or a strong commitment have kids in this expensive ass society?
All areas are not expensive, and most pregnancies are unplanned accidents

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Op you still have time. But you need to act now. There are lots of educated women in their early 30s without kids. Now late 30s..:wow:

Lots of women in their 30s man. And, they all feel that clock ticking so you're not going to deal with fukkery if they're ready to settle down.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and he loved it, black ppl like being cac slaves....some black chicks r n to that too....with the white man

Status
Not open for further replies.